Calling All Boo Birds

Panicman

The Boo-Bird game goes down as one of the most proud moments in Falcons history. Everyone in the stadium uniting in the spirit of hatred....it was great. I'm all for making the Boo-Birds part of the Falcons experience, it's nice to scare the crap out of the other team and still be able to speak the next day.

So here is what I'm saying....it's up to season ticket holders to get behind this movement and make it happen. Let's see some sectional pledging of support. Here's mine.

SECTION 333 will be joining the Boo-Birds.

The Boo-Bird game goes down as one of the most proud moments in Falcons history. Everyone in the stadium uniting in the spirit of hatred....it was great. I'm all for making the Boo-Birds part of the Falcons experience, it's nice to scare the crap out of the other team and still be able to speak the next day.

So here is what I'm saying....it's up to season ticket holders to get behind this movement and make it happen. Let's see some sectional pledging of support. Here's mine.

Section 125 will be joining the Boo-Birds with my T-shirt :D

DUDE - you one of those guys that are always starting the 'DE-FENSE' cheer in 333?

Section 123 Checking in - I still get chills when I play that game back - I remember the feeling when it happened - it was very special to see how the whole stadium gelled. The players were definitely feeding off it.

Yes they were and the coaches, I saw Brooking pumping his fists, trying to get us to keep going.

No I hate the De Fense cheer. I also kill the wave whenever possible, but for some reason I like the boo-birds.

I hate the wave at a football game but love the D Fence cheer. I don't have season tix anymore but used to sit in section 121. When I do go to games I normally get one of my buddies season tix and still sit in the section.