How can anyone say the U.S. is the greatest country...

makkdaddy

...when the idiots in our government (President and Congress) can't even produce a health care bill that benefits everyone...and don't give me no BS about I should leave if I don't like it...as an American citizen I have the right to rip my government and country...this is pathetic...I'm to a point where I think they don't even want to give us affordable health care...the President asks Congress to put certain things in a bill and these idiots do the opposite...maybe it isn't Congress writing the bill at all...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicaljunkie/2...are_spendi.html

...I can't even write my **** congressman or Senator because they are all Republicans and up till now they are just saying no to everything...

...but yeah our country is the greatest... <_<

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...when the idiots in our government (President and Congress) can't even produce a health care bill that benefits everyone...and don't give me no BS about I should leave if I don't like it...as an American citizen I have the right to rip my government and country...this is pathetic...I'm to a point where I think they don't even want to give us affordable health care...the President asks Congress to put certain things in a bill and these idiots do the opposite...maybe it isn't Congress writing the bill at all...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/politicaljunkie/2...are_spendi.html

...I can't even write my **** congressman or Senator because they are all Republicans and up till now they are just saying no to everything...

...but yeah our country is the greatest... <_<

crying-baby.jpg

Way to not discuss it...maybe because you have no idea what is going on, but I'm sure you could tell me who won American idol the last 5 years and who was eliminated from Ricki Lake Charm School...moron...

whats to discuss?

this is how threads that you are in work:

makkdaddy: *obnoxious, close-minded assertion*

anybody else: *opposing viewpoint*

makkdaddy: *attacks anybody with opposing viewpoint without discussing their counter point*

everybody else: dude....shut the **** up

makkdaddy: everybody is always ganging up on me. wah wah wah my poonannie hurts

there. you got your discussion.

and for the record, I barely watch tv because I am more interested in running my business and spending time with my wife than I am with that tripe

So it's the greatest because I can ***** about not having affordable health care....you right...I can complain all the way to bankruptcy <_< ...

I don't have insurance coverage and I'm not complaining about it. As a matter of fact, I have little faith that goverment could get it right. I would rather receive insurance from my employer, or of my choosing.

How many countries allow their citizens the right to complain?

The most enlightened part of the post.

Think again if you believe that was their goal.

It was looking good until the CBO report...I specifically heard the president say give me a bill to sign that bends the price curb downward in the long term...so why does Congress do the opposite and why isn't he more forceful with these idiots to write a bill according to his instructions...unbelievable...

It was looking good until the CBO report...I specifically heard the president say give me a bill to sign that bends the price curb downward in the long term...so why does Congress do the opposite and why isn't he more forceful with these idiots to write a bill according to his instructions...unbelievable...

Because he didn't elect them..... we did?

I don't have insurance coverage and I'm not complaining about it. As a matter of fact, I have little faith that goverment could get it right. I would rather receive insurance from my employer, or of my choosing.

How many countries allow their citizens the right to complain?

Lots of countries, but if you think free speech makes it the greatest then that's you...I would give up my free speech for affordable health care...and with this Gates **** how much free speech do you actually have...you can't even curse a policeman out in your own house and then walk in your front yard <_< ...

He's not interested in that either. His statements are typical politician's doublespeak.

Lots of countries, but if you think free speech makes it the greatest then that's you...I would give up my free speech for affordable health care...and with this Gates **** how much free speech do you actually have...you can't even curse a policeman out in your own house and then walk in your front yard <_< ...

Funny, because the left says otherwise when it comes to the patriot act. You would sacrifice your free speech instead of working for an extra $300-$500 a month toward quality health coverage? You are lazy.

$20 k a month yeah...not if that's what you getting for a year and you have a family...and yes there are people making $20 k a year...

I guess you should have thought of that before getting someone pregnant. Unwar doing whatever you please without considering the financial ramifications.

Funny, because the left says otherwise when it comes to the patriot act. You would sacrifice your free speech instead of working for an extra $300-$500 a month toward quality health coverage? You are lazy.

Right because EVERYONE can just go into their job and demand an extra $400-500 a month or in this economy quit their job and get a better one or hold unto to their job and look for a better one <_<

Right because EVERYONE can just go into their job and demand an extra $400-500 a month or in this economy quit their job and get a better one or hold unto to their job and look for a better one <_<

People can always get a 2nd job. There's nothing in the Constitution that says people have a right to a 40 hour work week. But then again, you are lazy.

whats to discuss?

this is how threads that you are in work:

makkdaddy: *obnoxious, close-minded assertion*

anybody else: *opposing viewpoint*

makkdaddy: *attacks anybody with opposing viewpoint without discussing their counter point*

everybody else: dude....shut the **** up

makkdaddy: everybody is always ganging up on me. wah wah wah my poonannie hurts

there. you got your discussion.

and for the record, I barely watch tv because I am more interested in running my business and spending time with my wife than I am with that tripe

Yep another selfish American...I bet your motto is I'm good **** everybody else...

People can always get a 2nd job. There's nothing in the Constitution that says people have a right to a 40 hour work week. But then again, you are lazy.

Ok if you say so...if it makes you feel good to call me lazy, because I think ALL AMERICANS should be entitled to AFFORDABLE health care then go ahead...lol at you think it's so easy to get a second job in this economy...

http://www.dol.state.ga.us/

If Americans are so selfish, why don't you move? B)

I knew it was a matter of time, before you would say this stupid ****...so I guess you're one of those idiots that think nothing is wrong with our health care system...I'm done replying to you...