Whats the deal with Jerry;s contract

Dunno. Hoping to see him sign soon. Baker signed last year minutes before the first practice. He actually missed the first practice. Hope it is something close to the same. Not many 1st rounders have signed yet.

On another note, Knowshon is a holdout as of today. I read that the Bills have gone to camp minus 5 draft picks too. Man that sucks. Hope Peria signs soon.

Business Card video is funny.

However. I'm going to side track this for a min, since you are Mr. Anti-religious, and seem to believe there is no proof that Jesus Christ is the savior of man kind, why don't you check your non-religious history books. You will find documentation, ancient documentation that outlines the person of Jesus Christ who gave His life, by way of being crucified, to save your soul, to spend eternity in Heaven with Him. To save us from ourselves and our fallen human nature.

So you can spend your life trying to disprove God, but all you will find in the end, is that God loves you and God has a plan for your life. The choice is yours, it isn't something you can earn, it isn't something you can buy, you can work your whole life doing "good deeds" and being "religious" but that won't save you, there is only 1 thing that can do that, the blood of Jesus Christ shed for you on a cross 2000 years ago. So I'll put this out here now, if you choose to reject it, that is up to you, but if you'd like to accept Jesus Christ as the Savior of your life, and get to know Him in a personal way, please let me know. You don't have to respond here in public, I am more than willing to talk to you through PMs or AIM or whatever outlet you prefer. This is your invitation, it may not be the only one you receive in your life, and it may not be the first you have received, but when the day comes that every knee bows, and every tongue confesses Jesus Christ is Lord, I would hate for God to look at me and say, but what about David, and me have missed an opportunity to share the love of Jesus with you. So I extend this invitation to you, or anyone who is interested in coming to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, please PM me, I would love to have the opportunity to lead you to the Lord.

I can tell you one thing is for sure, Jesus Christ will change your life. I'm nobody special, so I don't think of myself as better than anyone else, I'm not perfect, I fall short, and have many times, so there will be no condemnation from me, only rejoicing.

I love the Lord and wish to make it into heaven one day but..............WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL!!!!!!

Business Card video is funny.

However. I'm going to side track this for a min, since you are Mr. Anti-religious, and seem to believe there is no proof that Jesus Christ is the savior of man kind, why don't you check your non-religious history books. You will find documentation, ancient documentation that outlines the person of Jesus Christ who gave His life, by way of being crucified, to save your soul, to spend eternity in Heaven with Him. To save us from ourselves and our fallen human nature.

So you can spend your life trying to disprove God, but all you will find in the end, is that God loves you and God has a plan for your life. The choice is yours, it isn't something you can earn, it isn't something you can buy, you can work your whole life doing "good deeds" and being "religious" but that won't save you, there is only 1 thing that can do that, the blood of Jesus Christ shed for you on a cross 2000 years ago. So I'll put this out here now, if you choose to reject it, that is up to you, but if you'd like to accept Jesus Christ as the Savior of your life, and get to know Him in a personal way, please let me know. You don't have to respond here in public, I am more than willing to talk to you through PMs or AIM or whatever outlet you prefer. This is your invitation, it may not be the only one you receive in your life, and it may not be the first you have received, but when the day comes that every knee bows, and every tongue confesses Jesus Christ is Lord, I would hate for God to look at me and say, but what about David, and me have missed an opportunity to share the love of Jesus with you. So I extend this invitation to you, or anyone who is interested in coming to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, please PM me, I would love to have the opportunity to lead you to the Lord.

I can tell you one thing is for sure, Jesus Christ will change your life. I'm nobody special, so I don't think of myself as better than anyone else, I'm not perfect, I fall short, and have many times, so there will be no condemnation from me, only rejoicing.

wat

Take that long dried out post somewhere else man. Aint nobody in here living their life wrong.

Although this may not be the correct forum for posting his comments, he was responding to someone's signature that was within this forum. If he responded to someone saying how bodacious a girl looks in a sig, everyone else would chime in, no problem.

As for everyone in here living right, I beg to differ. The human condition is that we are all messed up in one way or another--whether you are Christian or atheist--and we must acknowledge our flaws.

If you want to talk philosophy or religion, I would be willing to continue the discussion via email. (lsummers13@gmail.com)

Although this may not be the correct forum for posting his comments, he was responding to someone's signature that was within this forum. If he responded to someone saying how bodacious a girl looks in a sig, everyone else would chime in, no problem.

As for everyone in here living right, I beg to differ. The human condition is that we are all messed up in one way or another--whether you are Christian or atheist--and we must acknowledge our flaws.

If you want to talk philosophy or religion, I would be willing to continue the discussion via email. (lsummers13@gmail.com)

Witness

My post is fine right where it is. Btw, it's long drawn out post.

If he wants to display that in his signature, and I feel like I should witness to him, then I'll do it. If I offend someone, well, I'm really not sorry. If you feel convicted to the point where you feel the need to defend yourself in such a manner, then maybe you should do some soul searching and see if you're lacking in that department.

I'm not looking to pick a fight or start an argument, just simply did what I felt I needed to do to hopefully help someone out today. I saw an opportunity and took it. But if you don't like it, you have an ignore feature you can use if you so choose.

Thanks IN_Falcon

Wasn't offended, just saying man. You could've PM him with that if you really felt the need to help. In reality things like that are kept private, not put on blast for everyone else to see or hear

My post is fine right where it is. Btw, it's long drawn out post.

If he wants to display that in his signature, and I feel like I should witness to him, then I'll do it. If I offend someone, well, I'm really not sorry. If you feel convicted to the point where you feel the need to defend yourself in such a manner, then maybe you should do some soul searching and see if you're lacking in that department.

I'm not looking to pick a fight or start an argument, just simply did what I felt I needed to do to hopefully help someone out today. I saw an opportunity and took it. But if you don't like it, you have an ignore feature you can use if you so choose.

Thanks IN_Falcon

Eh, he probably thought it was funny. Religious people do tend to do that, getting really angry in like 2 seconds when you say you don't believe the same thing they do. I live in a country full of people that do it, and they don't listen to ANYTHING you say, they either get angry or just cut you off when you try to make a point.

But at the end of the day, the choice is Jesus or EDIT: Oops, can't say H E double hockey sticks... but you know what I'm sayin'.

Man, this got sidetracked like whoa. :ph34r:

Eh, he probably thought it was funny. Religious people do tend to do that, getting really angry in like 2 seconds when you say you don't believe the same thing they do. I live in a country full of people that do it, and they don't listen to ANYTHING you say, they either get angry or just cut you off when you try to make a point.

But at the end of the day, the choice is Jesus or EDIT: Oops, can't say H E double hockey sticks... but you know what I'm sayin'.

Man, this got sidetracked like whoa. :ph34r:

do you know what religion I chose

do you know what religion I chose

You have me curious now.

As far as the contract thing, I guess personally I just didn't even consider Jerry not being in camp from day 1. Hopefully he'll get locked up soon. I don't think too many picks in the 20s generally fuss too much about getting paid first round money in their slot.

I am in the same camp here, bro.

Maybe so, but at the same time, of offering help to him, I was offering it to others. It may or may not have been the best way to go about it, but I just took what could help 1 person in private, and made it a public thing in hopes that maybe someone else would read the post and at least be curious enough to want to know more. It may not work, but I won't quit trying. Just like I can never be perfect and live a perfect life, but I won't allow myself to just sit back and relax and quit working towards it.

But here's hoping. Wasn't trying to shoot barbs at you with the being offended comment, that was meant in general. When I look at the example we're to live our lives by, I don't ever see Jesus being weak, or watering anything down, he stepped right on people's toes (metaphorically) but not with the intent of being offensive, however there were times when he offended people for speaking up for what was right. That was more what I meant by my comment. If I offended anyone, I'm not sorry for standing up for what I believe.

Alas, I digress. Just wanted to point that out.

As far as the contract thing, I guess personally I just didn't even consider Jerry not being in camp from day 1. Hopefully he'll get locked up soon. I don't think too many picks in the 20s generally fuss too much about getting paid first round money in their slot.

I get what you're saying. If thats what you feel you need to do, go for it, but prepare yourself b/c others are worse than me. You remind me of a guy I use to work with. He was a Witness. That's all I will say. Pretty sure you have an idea of the rest

You have me curious now.

I am in the same camp here, bro.

He typed like he knows me so I'm curious as well. I never got upset. Just disagreed with the way he went about "helping" someone. No biggie though. If he took it the wrong way then it is what it is. If he understands what I'm sayin, then well...it is what it is.

Witness

Just out of curiosity, were you calling me a Jehovah's Witness? I am not a JW...I hide in my home when they knock on my door just like you. I am just a 25 year old guy that loves Jesus Christ and enjoys talking to people about him. I refuse to be combative because that is counter productive. I just want to have a servant's heart and answer the call when it is presented.

Just out of curiosity, were you calling me a Jehovah's Witness? I am not a JW...I hide in my home when they knock on my door just like you. I am just a 25 year old guy that loves Jesus Christ and enjoys talking to people about him. I refuse to be combative because that is counter productive. I just want to have a servant's heart and answer the call when it is presented.

Ima tell you what I did once. They came to the door asking if they could have a moment of my time. So I invite them in. They start talking and I said "excuse me just one moment". I go grab 6 beers and sit them on the table and they act like they dont want any. So I tell them "if you think you to good to drink my beer, dont come asking for my time" Haven't seen any since. They get just as wasted as the next person and they wanna act like that. Give me a break

No, I have no idea what religion you chose. I wasn't trying to insinuate that I knew you either, just saying, sometimes we all need that personal spirit check up.

I'm not going to say you're living your life right or wrong, I don't know you and I don't know what you do. But in terms of speaking for everyone here, there are obviously some who are lost out there not living their lives right, or even trying to. I won't judge you, it's not my job, in fact I'd be way overstepping my bounds if I were to start judging you. Just was tossing that check out there, I know personally I need it at times.

Not you, the other guy that said I got angry in 2 seconds b/c of my religion