Pre-Season Game

I'm headed down to Georgia to visit some family and I'm trying to plan my trip the right way. I might have a chance to postpone it and get there late enough to go to the Miami game but I'm not sure if that's going to work. I was just curious about the atmosphere at pre-season games. I was thinking about going to game 3 vs the Chargers. I'm trying to get the first row seats on the Falcons sideline around the 48 yard line. Since it's pre-season is there any chance to get any interaction from players on the sidelines? Sorry if it's a stupid question and this is not allowed. It'll be my first Falcons game since I left GA back in HS and I only had seats much further away. Any advice would help. Thanks!

I'm headed down to Georgia to visit some family and I'm trying to plan my trip the right way. I might have a chance to postpone it and get there late enough to go to the Miami game but I'm not sure if that's going to work. I was just curious about the atmosphere at pre-season games. I was thinking about going to game 3 vs the Chargers. I'm trying to get the first row seats on the Falcons sideline around the 48 yard line. Since it's pre-season is there any chance to get any interaction from players on the sidelines? Sorry if it's a stupid question and this is not allowed. It'll be my first Falcons game since I left GA back in HS and I only had seats much further away. Any advice would help. Thanks!

Being that i am a First Time STH, Whoohoo I have only been to one Pre-sEason game and i was all the way at the top, but iMO it is treated like a regular season game and i dont think it will be any interaction after the game, but you may have a chance if you get there pretty early before the game.