i hope ryan doesnt suffer the sophomore slump

zigg zagg

am i wrong? will this place not be a madhouse?

what if vick leads a team to a 11-0 record and the birds flop?

you dont think this place would be goin nuts?

Vick isn't gonna be in the position to lead a team to anything. Maybe make a minor contribution but thats it. We are not gonna go 4-12. Why would you even presume that. But then again you seem to be a Vick fan, not real Falcons fan

Vick isn't gonna be in the position to lead a team to anything. Maybe make a minor contribution but thats it. We are not gonna go 4-12. Why would you even presume that. But then again you seem to be a Vick fan, not real Falcons fan

wow i said it was doubtful or did you miss the part where i said matt was headed for greatness.

it was hypothetical not prophetical

am i wrong? will this place not be a madhouse?

what if vick leads a team to a 11-0 record and the birds flop?

you dont think this place would be goin nuts?

Vick will not even play in a regular season game until week 6 and for an 11-0 record to happen his team would be 5-0 at that time. Do you think that any team would replace the QB who had that record with a player whose last game was 2006?

Where are you coming from? Vickland or Neverland?

Vick will not even play in a regular season game until week 6 and for an 11-0 record to happen his team would be 5-0 at that time. Do you think that any team would replace the QB who had that record with a player whose last game was 2006?

Where are you coming from? Vickland or Neverland?

lets see, at week 6, vick could come back and lead a team to 11 wins (or 12 if the team has a bye already by then) and regardless of what the teams record was before he got there (0-5 or 5-0) he would have led them to 11-0 under his watch. mathematically speaking. or did you not learn much math before you finished school in the 8th grade?

I didnt mention anything about Ryan. Did you miss the part where I asked how you could presume something like that?

how could i presume we go 4-12? i said, in case you missed the thread title, "if" ryan suffers a sophomore slump which i already stated i doubt would happen.

it wasnt about that, i was just commenting that id hate to see these boards if vick is leading a team to the playoffs while we wait two more years for consecutive winning seasons. reading comprehension is fundamental.

how could i presume we go 4-12? i said, in case you missed the thread title, "if" ryan suffers a sophomore slump which i already stated i doubt would happen.

it wasnt about that, i was just commenting that id hate to see these boards if vick is leading a team to the playoffs while we wait two more years for consecutive winning seasons. reading comprehension is fundamental.

What could possibly make you think Vick is going to lead a team to 11-0. Why even say what if we go 4-12. Real fans don't say anything like that

lets see, at week 6, vick could come back and lead a team to 11 wins (or 12 if the team has a bye already by then) and regardless of what the teams record was before he got there (0-5 or 5-0) he would have led them to 11-0 under his watch. mathematically speaking. or did you not learn much math before you finished school in the 8th grade?

I didn't know we were doing Vick math instead of team records, which is how you keep score. With your reasoning if vick came in and started the last game of the season and won, his team would have been led to an undefeated season. By the way vick has only been 11-0 in his dreams.

so true. he can't get vicks nuts outta his mouth, to even cheer for the team.

so true. he can't get vicks nuts outta his mouth, to even cheer for the team.

really? if you were in the talk about the falcons forum more than the vick forum (aka around the nfl) youd see me posting in several topics, most recently saying matt ryan is one of the best qbs in the nfc.

who's nuts are in whos mouth? why you in a vick thread?

I didn't know we were doing Vick math instead of team records, which is how you keep score. With your reasoning if vick came in and started the last game of the season and won, his team would have been led to an undefeated season. By the way vick has only been 11-0 in his dreams.

youre the only one in this thread that doesnt understand what i meant. maybe you should reread it again.