Going to Training Camp Aug 1

whitekb011

Ok Guys, need some tips about going to training camp. Driving to the ATL from VA Beach on Friday and plan to attend the first frickin practice of the Year... Offseason is over at 8:30, Sat Aug 1, 2009 and I will be there. Couple of questions.

1. Parking, where can I park and how much will it cost?

2. What time should I get there (will be driving in from Alpharetta) and how long will it take me?

3. Where is a good place to sit and watch practice (want to see Defense mostly, but can't wait to see Gonzo and Ryan hook up).

I have football fever so bad, I even wore my Ryan away jersey the other day when watching the Falcons @ Cardinals replay (3-16 still makes me mad) just because I couldn't contain myself any longer.

Littl help from my fellow message boarders would be much appreciated...

P.S. Going to the Atlanta @ New England game Sep 27 too...

I'm dragging my wife along, but my original vision of spending all day Saturday and Sunday Morning "camped out" at flowery branch took a drastic turn when my wife said she would go. Now i am doing the Sat morning practice and then, shoping in ATL in the afternoon... Thank god I will have my blackberry...

I'm dragging my wife along, but my original vision of spending all day Saturday and Sunday Morning "camped out" at flowery branch took a drastic turn when my wife said she would go. Now i am doing the Sat morning practice and then, shoping in ATL in the afternoon... Thank god I will have my blackberry...

Yeah you cant do both practices my friend :(