Tool

BrockSamson

would love to go to the concert tonight, but alas.....no tix.

They sold out really quick this time around. I was able to get tickets the last one a couple of years ago like 3 weeks after they went on sale.

I called to get them 6 days after they went on sale and the lady told me they were all out. I've been trying to win tickets through the radio, but I never win **** from the radio.

They sold out really quick this time around. I was able to get tickets the last one a couple of years ago like 3 weeks after they went on sale.

I called to get them 6 days after they went on sale and the lady told me they were all out. I've been trying to win tickets through the radio, but I never win **** from the radio.

yeah. i've given up on winning **** from the radio. i called just about every time 96.1 was doing the 96 second contract with the braves and never got through......not so much as a person on the other end <_<

yeah. i've given up on winning **** from the radio. i called just about every time 96.1 was doing the 96 second contract with the braves and never got through......not so much as a person on the other end <_<

lol man, last time I won something from radio, i was like 8 and won a free ice-cream cake for my birthday.

would love to go to the concert tonight, but alas.....no tix.

Wish I had seen these before I left the office last night. We had a couple extra.

Great show as always, though the lasers were way lamer than last time. They didn't really do anything with them. And Maynard only did his odd contortion dancing once or twice.

Still, Lateralus for 1'st encore was just ridiculous.

I was not going to post anything about the show... I know that I will get chastised for lack of photo evidence.

Anyways.... here goes....

So, I am taking a little smoke break in between the opening act (Tweak Bird) and Tool. As I am walking out, I see these two really HUGE guys standing next to one of the merchandise booths. I recognize one of their faces right away... Our own SAM BAKER and his buddy HARVEY DAHL! I had to say hello, so I shook hands wished them good luck this season and went on my way. I am very glad to know that our O-line has good taste in music...and make no mistake folks---these guys were massive!

The show was a 7 out of 10. It was my fourth time seeing them live. I hope it will not be the last!

B)

did baker have short arms? you had to lean towards him to shake his hand?

They were big enough to crush just about anybody in the Gwinnett Arena. Seriously, all my brain was coming up with was --- huge, huge, Falcons, Tool, huge, massive..... They looked long enough.

They were big enough to crush just about anybody in the Gwinnett Arena. Seriously, all my brain was coming up with was --- huge, huge, Falcons, Tool, huge, massive..... They looked long enough.

lol, it's the MB joke.

idc if he has short arms, he was destroying defensive players when he was in there :D