So is tennessee and orgeron cheating?

SacFalcFan

Per Kiffin: "This is someone that is a tireless worker ... Ed is a morning person, so Ed's up at 4 (a.m.) and has his three Red Bulls by 4:20."

(Eric)Berry said that by the team's 5 a.m. summer workouts, that caffeine and sugar has worked its desired magic. If players are a little groggy before the sun comes up, Orgeron's more than happy to jolt them awake.

"It's not just the Red Bulls," Berry said with a grin. "I think he mixes coffee in there, too. But every morning, he's the guy who's pushing us."

Slive made it a point to address his concern over secondary and other minor violations. One of these days, the SEC is come down on UT for cutting corners.

kiffin's secondary violation among a few other things I know about is a big reason for slive to put his foot down.. what kiffin did with espn was premediated secondary violation.. there is a difference where you have coaches make a mistake phone call compared to what kiffin is doing..

what game?

The game where secondary violations do not matter one bit. Oklahoma has averaged over 30 secondary violations EVERY YEAR since 2004, I believe.

No one cares, the only reason it's reported is because news is slow and the media wants to bash Lane Kiffin because he's cocky.

The game where secondary violations do not matter one bit. Oklahoma has averaged over 30 secondary violations EVERY YEAR since 2004, I believe.

No one cares, the only reason it's reported is because news is slow and the media wants to bash Lane Kiffin because he's cocky.

Mike Slive is on his way over to hit you with a feather pillow and have a stern conversation right now. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'll believe the commish when I see the conference actually light somebody up for a secondary. Of course, one could argue that the violation wouldn't give Tennessee a competitive advantage anyway since Orgeron can't communicate with english speaking players anyway. I can hear it now: "Yawyawyaw. Hang cleans!"