Jay Z new tack ft Rihaana and Kayne

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol im laying down and on my lap top not in a great typing position ..i saw it when i posted i was like o well

:lol: Did you see Jay's weak response to Game. It seemed like he was sad or something. Talking about when did he ever say somethin and called Game a "groupie" :lol:. And I like how Amber downplays everything negative that comes her way. I bet she'll cut a mutha f'er though

:lol: Did you see Jay's weak response to Game. It seemed like he was sad or something. Talking about when did he ever say somethin and called Game a "groupie" :lol: . And I like how Amber downplays everything negative that comes her way. I bet she'll cut a mutha f'er though

Im hoping Jay puts something on BP3 then Game follows with like another 100 bars track and then is relentless.. hope he even teams up with 50 to end Jay for good .

Im hoping Jay puts something on BP3 then Game follows with like another 100 bars track and then is relentless.. hope he even teams up with 50 to end Jay for good .

If my memory is correct, I read something on SOHH.com where Jay said "maybe" he will respond on BP3. But as far as 50 and Game teaming up. H*ll would freeze over if it happened but I would love to see it as well. You know 50 and Jay dropping on the same day. We should be hearing something from 50 shortly

Came back like Jordan, wearing the 45, but it's not to play games with you, it's to aim at you

that line>>>

but what happened to appreciating past success?

And MJ had 40 pt games as a Wizard

Nothing against his success but he's just not a artist I listen to unless it's on the radio

we had a convo about this in the NBA thread when it dropped earlier this wk.. this song is nice, Kanyes verse is ridiculous, & anyone that says Jay fell off is legally deaf

Jay aint nun but a whack #####. Drake was suppose to be on the first single. I dont know if it was this song but he took Drake off whatever song completely. My boy The Game bout to lyrically assault him though

loL@ the thought of Game hanging with Jay in a battle.

lmaooooooooo@ the thought of 50 & Game being able to hang with Jay lyrically.. atleast Game is somewhat lyrical, 50 couldnt rhyme his way out of a paper bag.

:lol: Did you see Jay's weak response to Game. It seemed like he was sad or something. Talking about when did he ever say somethin and called Game a "groupie" :lol:. And I like how Amber downplays everything negative that comes her way. I bet she'll cut a mutha f'er though

Jay didnt respond, he told Westwood he couldnt figure out where he dissed Game which is true.

saying you arent talking about someone is not a diss. New jacks got the game all ****** up.

lmaooooooooo@ the thought of 50 & Game being able to hang with Jay lyrically.. atleast Game is somewhat lyrical, 50 couldnt rhyme his way out of a paper bag.

50 doesn't beat people by rhyming. Game would take care of the rhyming. 50 would dig up all the trash and deal with all the ex's.

50 doesn't beat people by rhyming. Game would take care of the rhyming. 50 would dig up all the trash and deal with all the ex's.

thats fine when you dealing with Rick Ross or some nobody but we talking about the King.

Dude has 2-3 albums that are better alone than Game & 50s combined discographies.

Jay didnt respond, he told Westwood he couldnt figure out where he dissed Game which is true.

saying you arent talking about someone is not a diss. New jacks got the game all ****** up.

Never said it was a diss. Anytime a person takes time to discuss something that another person has said about them is a response, right or wrong.

we had a convo about this in the NBA thread when it dropped earlier this wk.. this song is nice, Kanyes verse is ridiculous, & anyone that says Jay fell off is legally deaf

loL@ the thought of Game hanging with Jay in a battle.

Anyone that says Game cant hang with Jay in a battle is legally deaf. Game is a beast when it comes to beef.

Never said it was a diss. Anytime a person takes time to discuss something that another person has said about them is a response, right or wrong.

in this scenario wrong, Westwood asked Hov about Game & he said he doesnt know why Game is even jockin him.. He aint say **** to him.