Ann Coulter "Obama Birthers Are Wrong"

So Ann Coulter is credible now?

I love how partisans like to have it both ways. Ann Coulter is the same kind of wack job as the birthers. This is like citing Michael Moore if he were to say Obama's healthcare plan is bad for the country. Yeah, he might be right, but that doesn't mean anyone should believe him.

WHERES THE **** BIRTH RECORD !!!!!!!!!! WHERES THE KENYAN BLACK GRANDMOTHER WHO WAS IN THE HOSPTIAL IN KENYA THE DAY HE WAS BORN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP OR DONT BE SURPISED WHEN WE THROW THIS FRAUD OUT OF OFFICE AND VOID EVERY SINGLE THING WITH HIS NAME ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The average Birther Conspiracist:

crazy_looking.jpg

"Dat's right, I ded he wont born up in here dis country! Buga-buga-buga-nana-na-looweee!!"

WHERES THE **** BIRTH RECORD !!!!!!!!!! WHERES THE KENYAN BLACK GRANDMOTHER WHO WAS IN THE HOSPTIAL IN KENYA THE DAY HE WAS BORN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP OR DONT BE SURPISED WHEN WE THROW THIS FRAUD OUT OF OFFICE AND VOID EVERY SINGLE THING WITH HIS NAME ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Have yourself an aneurysm.

I love how partisans like to have it both ways. Ann Coulter is the same kind of wack job as the birthers. This is like citing Michael Moore if he were to say Obama's healthcare plan is bad for the country. Yeah, he might be right, but that doesn't mean anyone should believe him.

No she is not "credible" .... that is the point. She is as big of right wing shill as there ever has been or ever will be, but even SHE says they are utterly stupid. I think that says something..

Blaze you obviously didn't listen to her interview you ****in nutjob.

She says quite clearly via translation that Obama was BORN in America and that he is "from" Kenya. Subjectively meaning his family is "from" Kenya. God you're a moron.

The guy even clarifies her and she insists he was BORN in America...Hawaii.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

P.S., Huckabee was also in that clip, saying what I've been saying about this since before the election. He's right, and he's the one people should cite as a credible Republican source to refute this nonsense.

Most of the information the media has on this story came from Camp Hillary anyways. At this point there's enough public reference information to prove that Barrack Obama Sr. had a son in Hawaii, August 1961. Sorry Blaze, I think that shall suffice for now.

By all means, I would love to see some real nutjob birther source material for a big laugh so post away folks!

I want your birth certificate right now. Post some pics or GTFO you illegal scumbag.

Have a nice day. :D

Actually certain statements gain more credibility when they are made by individuals that are biased for or against a particular person or issue. If **** Cheaney's daughter came out and said she believed her father commited war crimes it would mean much more than if Rachel Maddow said it. If Rahm Emmanuel or Michelle Obama came out and said her husband handled the Gates situation poorly it would be a lot more accepted than if Rush said it. It's actually a normal reaction....

Actually certain statements gain more credibility when they are made by individuals that are biased for or against a particular person or issue. If **** Cheaney's daughter came out and said she believed her father commited war crimes it would mean much more than if Rachel Maddow said it. If Rahm Emmanuel or Michelle Obama came out and said her husband handled the Gates situation poorly it would be a lot more accepted than if Rush said it. It's actually a normal reaction....

But **** Cheney, Rahm Emmanuel and Michelle Obama are not fruit loops. That's my issue with it -- y'all are touting a known fringe partisan and saying "see? Even Ann Coulter gets it!" when the fact is that Ann Coulter is probably working some strategy to sell her next book.

And that's the sad thing -- Ann Coulter is a smart woman who says outrageous things for money, but she's not stupid. She has no intention of being an authority on anything. Yet some of you are making her one, even if it is a backhanded compliment.

But **** Cheney, Rahm Emmanuel and Michelle Obama are not fruit loops. That's my issue with it -- y'all are touting a known fringe partisan and saying "see? Even Ann Coulter gets it!" when the fact is that Ann Coulter is probably working some strategy to sell her next book.

And that's the sad thing -- Ann Coulter is a smart woman who says outrageous things for money, but she's not stupid. She has no intention of being an authority on anything. Yet some of you are making her one, even if it is a backhanded compliment.

Not hardly......

Like I said it shows more about the absurdity of the whole situation when one of the most partisan hacks, Who like you say very outlandish things even SHE will not get into the whole stupidity of the issue...... its not making her out to be an authority of anything .Just simply high lighting even further how moronic the whole claim is.