Grimes or Rggs?

Sac, if Grimes commit first do we take it or wait for riggs?

I heard that uga has slowed down the recruitment on Grimes and i was told it was due to his lack of top end speed, but they would take him if he committed tomorrow in a heartbeat IMO. He is a very good corner and very physical and they love that about him. I really think their #1 option is riggs but both guys are taking all 5 officials so this won't be over fo a while.

You think anyway they take both and just one WR? Or you pretty certain we are looking for two WR?

FWIW I would rather have Riggs, he seems to have better cover skills and certainly better speed. We need to add speed at the CB.

I believe we are looking at one CB and one WR but would take another WR if the right one wanted to play in Athens. Same here give me Riggs in a heartbeat.

Come on Morant. Convince Fulton to come to UGA. But i would rather get riggs. Sac, who did we offer at WR?

i don't think we offer anyone else.. we don't need just a return like ace sanders.. he is not a good wr.. he is great in a camp, but it doesn't translate onto the football field. No way do I think morant gets fulton to come to Georgia. He does not want to be here which is great with me.. Give me riggs.

i don't think we offer anyone else.. we don't need just a return like ace sanders.. he is not a good wr.. he is great in a camp, but it doesn't translate onto the football field. No way do I think morant gets fulton to come to Georgia. He does not want to be here which is great with me.. Give me riggs.

Riggs is better than Fulton anyway. Whats the likelihood we end up taking both Riggs and Grimes? I just am trying to figure what we do with that fourth spot...

Riggs is better than Fulton anyway. Whats the likelihood we end up taking both Riggs and Grimes? I just am trying to figure what we do with that fourth spot...

it's an either or IMO with riggs and grimes.. even though they have separate games I don't see us being able to pull both.

We need taller CBs. But then again, we have a streak going with shorter corners. Tim Jennings and Prince Miller have been very good for us.

riggs has uf in the lead after fnl which isn't surprising.. it's the emotion of the event.. they could be on the verge of dropping hampton.

If they do drop hampton are we in the running for him? I see that he is going to Independence where we have gotten a few players (Cox, MoMass, Pugh)

no.. he is no longer at indepedence.. he had some issues and uf may drop him.. we don't know for sure, but he fell bigtime in the rivals rankings.