i just stopped this guy with one second left in the 4th and he quits before the official game ends...if i play the cpu will i still get the win?

wow ok the win counted nvm.

:lol:. I be a bit hesitant about playing the cpu. They are better than the opponent that quits

during a game I played last year with madden the opposing player was up by 30 points in the 3 rd quarter. I tried to concede the game to him, but no captain d0uchebag wouldn't let me concede the game to him. I ended doing the connection lost thing to make it not count.

during a game I played last year with madden the opposing player was up by 30 points in the 3 rd quarter. I tried to concede the game to him, but no captain d0uchebag wouldn't let me concede the game to him. I ended doing the connection lost thing to make it not count.

That's just poor sportsmanship not to accept the concede. I had a few instances like that myself. How bout the other day in a game of NCAA, I fought hard to come back and take a 21-14 lead by the end of the 3rd. Guy offers a friendly and I dont accept b/c he basically waited a bit to late. Man I ended up throwing 2 costly picks in the 4th and lost that game. I regretted not taking the friendly then but you just dont offer it when you lose your lead.

That's just poor sportsmanship not to accept the concede. I had a few instances like that myself. How bout the other day in a game of NCAA, I fought hard to come back and take a 21-14 lead by the end of the 3rd. Guy offers a friendly and I dont accept b/c he basically waited a bit to late. Man I ended up throwing 2 costly picks in the 4th and lost that game. I regretted not taking the friendly then but you just dont offer it when you lose your lead.

another instance. I was down by 14 with 3 mins in the game. The idiot guy continues to throw the ball. Intercept the ball twice and the last int was returned for a td and the guys does the crappy network connection failed when he had 4 bars of signal.

another instance. I was down by 14 with 3 mins in the game. The idiot guy continues to throw the ball. Intercept the ball twice and the last int was returned for a td and the guys does the crappy network connection failed when he had 4 bars of signal.

I hate that ish man. But hey, you said you did it to someone else so what went around came around :lol:. But like Jim said, EA should do something about that. It should be an automatic forfeit

Guest WoodyPaige
they should change it to, if dude quits he forfeits and the other guy gets the win.

They dont do it anymore cause some fags online abused it to get a better record..like if it mattered