my 1st fantasy football team for '09

QB: Matt Ryan, Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Steven Jackson, Kevin Smith, Beanie Wells, Le'Ron McClain

WR: Randy Moss, Roy Williams, Braylon Edwards, Torry Holt, Donnie Avery, Nate Washington

TE: Antonio Gates

K: Stephen Gostkowski

D/ST: Steelers, Bears

update: after realizing I had only had one TE, gonna try to get Heath Miller out of the dead pool and cut a WR

Why the **** is everyone high on LeRon McClain. He's moving back to FB. He will NOT get anywhere near the amount of carries he got last year. Cut him right now and pick up Ray Rice.

he's my 4th RB and I got him in the 11th round, so it wouldn't be that big a deal to cut him if I need to.

he's my 4th RB and I got him in the 11th round, so it wouldn't be that big a deal to cut him if I need to.

lol sorry about sounding like an ***, didn't mean to. But Ray Rice will most likely start this season, and i always see people draft McClain early because they seem to have completely forgot about Rice.

lol sorry about sounding like an ***, didn't mean to. But Ray Rice will most likely start this season, and i always see people draft McClain early because they seem to have completely forgot about Rice.

no big deal! besides, Rice was already off the board.