Expectations for Mike Minor

Warrior999

We know sign ability played a large part in the Braves taking him. What is everyone expectations for him? The consensus I have got just randomly reading around. It seem to me pretty much everyone has written him or just do not see him being nothing more then a #4 at best and likely #5. Some have said Jo-Jo Ver II.

We know sign ability played a large part in the Braves taking him.

We don't. A couple of pinheads on some web sites said that and it got stated as fact. What we actually know is that our living legend of a scouting director thought he was the third best player in this draft. Base your expectations on that.

:lol:

I didn't like the pick at first, but I don't pretend to know anything about any of the prospects we had our eye on. If we took him with our pick, we must like him a lot.

Agreed, the scouts and the staff see the kid every day while most of us probably haven't even seen him pitch one full game.

I expect Minor to be in the majors in two maybe three years. He can be at most at #3, but will probably be a 4 or 5.