Marvin Harrison

Soren

Of course I mean Rodney Harrison

Know he is 36 years old, but Im one of those guys thinking that we could sign all free agents :P

He is talented and will bring alot of experience to our young secondary. We dont know how good William Moore will do, and I guess we could sign him for cheap for a single year. Know it sounds crazy but it would give experience. I am not sold on decoud and none of us know how Moore will do. Of course resigning Norwood an White has first priority as same as Peria Jerry

Anybody know how to change the Topic Title

Marvin is probably going to go to jail b4 long...the person that got shot long time ago by Marvin's gun was recently shot again 7 times and when the police got there, he said marvin hired a hit man to try and kill him again...there a big investigation going on...

Marvin is probably going to go to jail b4 long...the person that got shot long time ago by Marvin's gun was recently shot again 7 times and when the police got there, he said marvin hired a hit man to try and kill him again...there a big investigation going on...

:o:huh: :mellow: <_< ............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't know an investigation was ongoing about that but that was my theory when I heard it. The sweet and innocent Harrison is really an undercover gangster. lol. They say that you always have to worry about the quiet ones. Well, this applies. I hope he's not involved though. Dude did get charged with lying to the police about that first shooting incident.