NFC South Hate List

Brief opinions concerning the Atlanta Falcons' divisional rivals – based on the observations and prejudices of Falcon Freddie:

1. New Orleans Saints:

"Saints" – boy, is that a misnomer all around. I have a good time partying in the Crescent City when I go down there for the Falcons-Saints game. However, if the truth is told, the Saints home field, the Super Dome, is a dump, the Saints team is, well, usually pathetic (for teams the Falcons have played 10+ times, the Saints are the only team over which the Falcons have a winning record), and - not to put too fine a point on it - a distressingly high percentage of Saints fans are total jerks.

2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

Even the Bucs fans complain about getting their brains boiled out in their seriously overrated stadium. Attending an early season game, I witnessed hordes of spectators abandoning their seats before halftime to 90 degrees + temperatures. The Bucs team have been an unjustifiably arrogant bunch ever since their Super Bowl win. (Yeah, but what have they done lately?) I truly believe the Tampa Bay area's water supply should be checked for heavy metal contamination – something has to be responsible for the Bucs fans being so nutty.

3. Carolina Panthers:

A wag once described Charlotte as a "cemetery with street lights." Fairly accurate description. In keeping with the city, the Panthers' home stadium is your typical Mc-Stadium – serves the purpose, but that's about all you can say about it. The Panthers team is often (and inexplicably) a pre-season darling of sports writers – poised to "break out" and dominate, though they rarely live up to their expectations. I really don't have any opinion of the Panthers fans – bland, bland, bland, just like their city and (usually) their team.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz

As I said in some post earlier this week, all 3 of our division rivals can go die in a smoldering tire fire.

I have no love, empathy or compassion for any of those 3 abysmal franchises or their in-bred troglodytic fans.

(See, I'm getting ready for the season too............)

As I said in some post earlier this week, all 3 of our division rivals can go die in a smoldering tire fire.

I have no love, empathy or compassion for any of those 3 abysmal franchises or their in-bred troglodytic fans.

X2, As I said earlier we got too many Rival Friendly fans

I hope that all of our Rivals go 0-20(including preseason games)

X3...IM WITH YOU GB

Guest Gritz
my hate order

tampa, new orelans, carolina

My hate order:

1. Tampa

2. Carolina

3. Saints

4. Death from having a prostate exam by Edward Scissorhands.

5. French kiss from Rosie O'Donnell.

Brief opinions concerning the Atlanta Falcons' divisional rivals – based on the observations and prejudices of Falcon Freddie:

1. New Orleans Saints:

"Saints" – boy, is that a misnomer all around. I have a good time partying in the Crescent City when I go down there for the Falcons-Saints game. However, if the truth is told, the Saints home field, the Super Dome, is a dump, the Saints team is, well, usually pathetic (for teams the Falcons have played 10+ times, the Saints are the only team over which the Falcons have a winning record), and - not to put too fine a point on it - a distressingly high percentage of Saints fans are total jerks.

2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

Even the Bucs fans complain about getting their brains boiled out in their seriously overrated stadium. Attending an early season game, I witnessed hordes of spectators abandoning their seats before halftime to 90 degrees + temperatures. The Bucs team have been an unjustifiably arrogant bunch ever since their Super Bowl win. (Yeah, but what have they done lately?) I truly believe the Tampa Bay area's water supply should be checked for heavy metal contamination – something has to be responsible for the Bucs fans being so nutty.

3. Carolina Panthers:

A wag once described Charlotte as a "cemetery with street lights." Fairly accurate description. In keeping with the city, the Panthers' home stadium is your typical Mc-Stadium – serves the purpose, but that's about all you can say about it. The Panthers team is often (and inexplicably) a pre-season darling of sports writers – poised to "break out" and dominate, though they rarely live up to their expectations. I really don't have any opinion of the Panthers fans – bland, bland, bland, just like their city and (usually) their team.

You sure your not talking about the georgia dome in # 1.

Dump - check

terrible team - check

jerk fans - check

Guest Gritz
You sure your not talking about the georgia dome in # 1.

Dump - You don't really want to get into the multiple meanings of the word "dump" as it applies to the Pooperdome do you?

terrible team - You're one of the few teams that we have a winning record against.....and we were better than you last year.

jerk fans - The fact that you couldn't and can't see that about 95% of this thread is satirical and clearly tongue-in-cheek demonstrates that you are clueless, humor-impaired, and therefore, a jerk.

You lose again........ :lol:

You lose again........ :lol:

Seems like you are the one taking it serious grit. I am here all the time bruh so I was just giving it back like it was giving to me as a saints fan, but thanks for clearing it up for me.

How long did it take you to come up with pooperdome? LOL are u kidding

As far as you having a better record than us whatever you need to hold onto to make the falcons relevant. Its about time you beat us last year b/c it was starting to get embarrasing. Need I remind you of what your record is the last six times we have played 1-5 in case you forgot.You better live it up while you can before the season starts bc we all know what happens when you guys have a winning season. Back to the cellar. Theres always next year though.

Whatever that means, I agree! :lol:

Seems like you are the one taking it serious grit. I am here all the time bruh so I was just giving it back like it was giving to me as a saints fan, but thanks for clearing it up for me.

How long did it take you to come up with pooperdome? LOL are u kidding

As far as you having a better record than us whatever you need to hold onto to make the falcons relevant. Its about time you beat us last year b/c it was starting to get embarrasing. Need I remind you of what your record is the last six times we have played 1-5 in case you forgot.You better live it up while you can before the season starts bc we all know what happens when you guys have a winning season. Back to the cellar. Theres always next year though.

Reggie Bush what? You guys make the TEXANS look smart.

Guest Gritz
Lol, tell yourself that next time your Falcons get Bushwhacked.

I guess the next time that happens will be the first time.............. :lol: