Don't Pull a Gun on a Skateboarder

If he could demonstrate that the gun was still accessible to the turd, the law absolutely would be on his side.

And this is one of the very few occasions where I say good on him. The ONLY proper response to lethal force is sufficient force to terminate the threat. That is not to say you terminate the person doing the threatening, but make **** sure he's out of the fight before you stop. Turd had it coming. Big time.

I agree with you, but if the guy was subdued, you can't just turn the gun on him and have the courts find it justifiable. Mitigating circumstances yes, but I doubt self defense. You know better than I though when it comes to the law.

First the guy had a .22. Didn't even know people still carried them. Second the skateboarder needs lessons in fighting. Cause that was pathetic. He hit him in the head with atleast 4 clean shots. Guy should have atleast been knocked out by the third one. But that fake gangster got what was coming

First the guy had a .22. Didn't even know people still carried them. Second the skateboarder needs lessons in fighting. Cause that was pathetic. He hit him in the head with atleast 4 clean shots. Guy should have atleast been knocked out by the third one. But that fake gangster got what was coming

Someone pulls a gun on you, and you whoop his azz... you did just fine.

For that close of work, don't use a gun in the first place, use a knife.

The gun beside the head, is movies and games. They don't understand that they probably will not hit anything, maybe blind or deafen themselves, and generally look like a fool to anyone who know anything about weapons.

And once a gun was brought to bear against me and friends/family, he would have died first couple of hits. Nose, eyes, ears, throat=hurt, blind,dizzy, and not breathing.

The gun beside the head, is movies and games. They don't understand that they probably will not hit anything, maybe blind or deafen themselves, and generally look like a fool to anyone who know anything about weapons.

And once a gun was brought to bear against me and friends/family, he would have died first couple of hits. Nose, eyes, ears, throat=hurt, blind,dizzy, and not breathing.

Highly Improbable, have you shot many guns?

Also anyone decently trained with a gun could be very lethal, moreso than you allow.

But I agree, if I was in a situation where I disarmed some d-bag with a gun then the following are on limits:

Eye gouging

Fishhooking

Groin/Neck shots

Rabbit punches

Curb Stomping.

:lol:

I love the internet.

Highly Improbable, have you shot many guns?

Also anyone decently trained with a gun could be very lethal, moreso than you allow.

I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with, but if he's holding a gun right next to his own head, I don't have any disagreement with what was said. Muzzle flash CAN blind and muzzle blast CAN deafen.

He wasn't saying the guy wasn't going to hurt anyone with a .22. He was talking about where the pistol was being held by the turd.

Good to see some normal looking skaters because lately, I seen nothing but tight pants wearing, black nail, black hair with a tight shirt, skaters.

Yeah, I never understood how kids could skate in such tight pants. Most of us wore loose clothes because it made it easier to move.

same here, I used to skate untile it got to popular.

I must say that is kind of a stupid reason to stop something.

I quit when I was 17 or so, and no longer wanted to be all beat up during lacrosse and track. Started back when boards were narrow and wheel's were tiny.

The ironic part is a kid I grew up skating with rocks the whole tight jeans thing, and now he is a big time pro. We used to give him grief, but he got the last laugh.