PC Monitors

Libid21

With multiple screens you can do this.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

lol thats actually pretty cool

One thing built PCs are always better then companies cost less too.

To me Dell and HP are about on the same level, they use the same parts. AMD or Intel chips, Nvidia or ATI graphics cards, Maxtor, samsung, or western digital hard drives etc...... Dells warranty puts HPs to shame, same as their customer service, look at the ratings sometime. When you buy from a company the best thing you are buying is the warranty, Right now the best is Apple, Dell then Lenovo

HP is in the toilet. :(

I worked for IBM, I know, we were best in customer service at the time but they blew it outsourcing, not to India to cheap techs. :P

As far as liking PCs to Apple, they are both great at what they do, I'm partial to PCs because I work on them for a living, but I've played on Apples a bit and their fun. ;)

Apple does have the best customer service, and that is important. if microsoft started making their own PCs, then id probably pay 100-200 more for their comps, since they are coming out with a microsoft store etc. Right now i think the microsoft store will be crap, but if they start to make their own PCs, and make them premium quality like apple does, then i think they will really take a bite out of apple share.

that is pretty sweet.

Apple does have the best customer service, and that is important. if microsoft started making their own PCs, then id probably pay 100-200 more for their comps, since they are coming out with a microsoft store etc. Right now i think the microsoft store will be crap, but if they start to make their own PCs, and make them premium quality like apple does, then i think they will really take a bite out of apple share.

Yeah, microsoft is sure worried about that 6% market share OSX has on the OS market.

Yeah, microsoft is sure worried about that 6% market share OSX has on the OS market.

i guess you dont watch TV or look at tech websites. if they didnt care, then why have they been mentioning apple in EVERY laptop hunter adverts? how come when apple legal team called them to fix up one of the adds, that balmer said it was one of the happiest days of his life? Why do they want to build microsoft stores right next to apple? why even build microsoft stores? you need to get out of the 80s and 90s bro. Microsoft is trying to battle apple for that 7.6 %, since apple is growing and control 66% of the market for laptops over 1000 bucks.

Macs can also run windows...so?

Linux is very much in the argument.

how so?!? Linux is a completely different OS. when you say PC you do not think linux. PC vs Mac means Windows vs Apple, not Apple vs the world. by what your defining PC to be, then that would include apple. if i were to take a randsom sample and asked 200 people what they associate the term PC with and what they associate the term Mac with, im willing to be atleast 90% say Windows and Apple.

hugger, fanboy the same dude. Every argument you make is for apple = fanboy

SMH @ this mess. im informing bro. dont call me a fanboy. there is a difference. i have even said in this thread if microsoft made their own PCs id buy them, so show me one fanboy who would actually admit the other product to be good or be worth it. Wom goes around destorying the 360, going as far as to say even if he got it for free he would not keep it. go buy me a PC laptop and im gonna keep it and use it.

i have my favorites, but i dont chug the kool-aid anymore. that stopped with DJ and tony taylor.

how so?!? Linux is a completely different OS. when you say PC you do not think linux. PC vs Mac means Windows vs Apple, not Apple vs the world. by what your defining PC to be, then that would include apple. if i were to take a randsom sample and asked 200 people what they associate the term PC with and what they associate the term Mac with, im willing to be atleast 90% say Windows and Apple.

Yes I do.

Except you didn't say Windows vs Apple, you said Mac vs PC.

I haven't told you how I'm defining the PC at all. I don't really care what a "randsom" sample would produce. I'm not sure if willful ignorance of the public is something you would want to base your argument on.

SMH @ this mess. im informing bro. dont call me a fanboy. there is a difference. i have even said in this thread if microsoft made their own PCs id buy them, so show me one fanboy who would actually admit the other product to be good or be worth it. Wom goes around destorying the 360, going as far as to say even if he got it for free he would not keep it. go buy me a PC laptop and im gonna keep it and use it.

i have my favorites, but i dont chug the kool-aid anymore. that stopped with DJ and tony taylor.

dude, Microsoft doesn't need to make their own PCs because tons of other companies have made them for years. Why would they start now? you mean to tell me if microsoft made their own pc you would buy it?? BS. You are an apple hugger.

i guess you dont watch TV or look at tech websites. if they didnt care, then why have they been mentioning apple in EVERY laptop hunter adverts? how come when apple legal team called them to fix up one of the adds, that balmer said it was one of the happiest days of his life? Why do they want to build microsoft stores right next to apple? why even build microsoft stores? you need to get out of the 80s and 90s bro. Microsoft is trying to battle apple for that 7.6 %, since apple is growing and control 66% of the market for laptops over 1000 bucks.

For someone who pays such close attention to those "tech websites", you'd think you'd actually quote the correct microsoft employee.

dude, Microsoft doesn't need to make their own PCs because tons of other companies have made them for years. Why would they start now? you mean to tell me if microsoft made their own pc you would buy it?? BS. You are an apple hugger.

yes, because THOSE COMPANIES ARE ****. look at nativefalcon post. i am going to buy 7, but im never going to buy another PC, because their warranties are CRAP. toshiba other companies are okay, but they cant beat apple in customer service etc. this is not about the OS, so there goes your idea of me hating windows.

For someone who pays such close attention to those "tech websites", you'd think you'd actually quote the correct microsoft employee.

:lol::lol: that is all you can say. why would i care what a microsoft person would say? i proved you wrong and that is your big comeback? no argument on how i am wrong? :lol::lol:

This is all that needs to be said about the douchery that is MacHuggers

original_flap_700.jpg

i dont get it? someone wants to protect their computer and they are a doosh? i dont personally care, since im pretty careful, and my comp is never more than 3-4 feet from the ground, but i dont see how someone protecting their device is a bad thing? :huh:

yes, because THOSE COMPANIES ARE ****. look at nativefalcon post. i am going to buy 7, but im never going to buy another PC, because their warranties are CRAP. toshiba other companies are okay, but they cant beat apple in customer service etc. this is not about the OS, so there goes your idea of me hating windows.

when did I say you hated windows?? You are a MAC hugger. Plain and simple. I never said you hated windows. You just say if microsoft made their own PCs then I might support them, but the other companies suck. THEY DON"T NEED TO MAKE PCS TO MAKE MONEY, they haven't for years. Why would they start?? I called Toshiba customer servies 2 times, and talked for 5 minutes total and they fixed my 2 problems immediately and sent me a free wireless mouse. NEver had a problem with them. Just admit you are a Mac fanboy. It comes out in all your posts. Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, its probably a duck.

when did I say you hated windows?? You are a MAC hugger. Plain and simple. I never said you hated windows. You just say if microsoft made their own PCs then I might support them, but the other companies suck. THEY DON"T NEED TO MAKE PCS TO MAKE MONEY, they haven't for years. Why would they start?? I called Toshiba customer servies 2 times, and talked for 5 minutes total and they fixed my 2 problems immediately and sent me a free wireless mouse. NEver had a problem with them. Just admit you are a Mac fanboy. It comes out in all your posts. Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, its probably a duck.

why are you bringing up toshiba i said they were cool. What is a Mac hugger anyways? lets get this clear. what is your definition.

i brought up them making their own comps, because they are building Microsoft stores and will have their genius bar called the Answer bar. if they want the store to succeed, then they need to make their own comps. what store is going to survive purely on software?

i dont get it? someone wants to protect their computer and they are a doosh? i dont personally care, since im pretty careful, and my comp is never more than 3-4 feet from the ground, but i dont see how someone protecting their device is a bad thing? :huh:

It's not protecting their computer, it's the "trendiness" of the burlap sack.

why are you bringing up toshiba i said they were cool. What is a Mac hugger anyways? lets get this clear. what is your definition.

i brought up them making their own comps, because they are building Microsoft stores and will have their genius bar called the Answer bar. if they want the store to succeed, then they need to make their own comps. what store is going to survive purely on software?

a mac hugger is a mac fanboy. Same thing. I mentioned Toshiba because you said toshiba and other companies can't beat apple in customer service. I had a problem with my laptop. Toshiba sent me one and then I said my bad one in once I got the other one. My roommate with the MAC had to send his mac in and they sent him his back 2.5 weeks later. I don't understand the obsession with macs customer service. I even got a call back a week later from Toshiba making sure everything was alright. Other companies have good customer service too, not just MAC (who from what I have seen, have decent customer service).