PC Monitors

Libid21

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but it is something apple does better than windows, and it is still a great product. Time Machine is another great program also. OS X is just filled with great programs for free, not including the ones you can download from the net, unlike windows.

if microsoft built their own hardware i would buy a comp from them, but im tire dof dealing with crappy hardware and vista.

thats fine if you like it. I don't use Vista. I still use XP. And I got my laptop for about $750 less than the apple with the exact same ram, hard drive, and my monitor is bigger. Different strokes for different folks my friend.

lol, mac overprices the **** outta their hardware.

where you can get a cheap piece thats pretty good for a PC.

and there is 0 problems with vista, had it for years, nothing wrong here.

PC >>

had it since the beginning and it is crap, and why would microsoft be switching if it was so great? also no they do not. go to hp.com or sony.com or dell.com and make a comparable( everything including battery life) PC, and they will be within a hundred or two from each other. also that mac would be smaller lighter and better built, plus comes with a better warranty.

Apple>>

how can you support PC makers against apple, when you didnt even buy a PC from one of them. you built it, because you said they are crap. :lol::lol:

also if you do not like apple prices you could buy a desktop from Pystar. B)

had it since the beginning and it is crap, and why would microsoft be switching if it was so great? also no they do not. go to hp.com or sony.com or dell.com and make a comparable( everything including battery life) PC, and they will be within a hundred or two from each other. also that mac would be smaller lighter and better built, plus comes with a better warranty.

Apple>>

how can you support PC makers against apple, when you didnt even buy a PC from one of them. you built it, because you said they are crap. :lol::lol:

also if you do not like apple prices you could buy a desktop from Pystar. B)

hm? I didnt build this. no money to, just said built computers are much better then pre-built ones from companies ( know many who have built their own)

PC >>

thats fine if you like it. I don't use Vista. I still use XP. And I got my laptop for about $750 less than the apple with the exact same ram, hard drive, and my monitor is bigger. Different strokes for different folks my friend.

^ cheaper and better

PC >> MAC.

thing is ram and hard drive is not the full story. if they are gonna be compared, then you gotta look at the battery life, features, processor, graphics card, wireless card etc.

i agree with the different strokers for different folks, but another positive about apple is the fact that 80% of their buyers are happy, and the closest company to them was gateway with 65%.

thing is ram and hard drive is not the full story. if they are gonna be compared, then you gotta look at the battery life, features, processor, graphics card, wireless card etc.

i agree with the different strokers for different folks, but another positive about apple is the fact that 80% of their buyers are happy, and the closest company to them was gateway with 65%.

the only thing better about the apple compared to my laptop was battery life. and it was by 30 minutes. YAY!! that is not enough for me to pay $750 more. My processor, graphics card (push), and wireless card (push) were all similar or a little better. I just didn't want to list everything. I just named some of the name ones.

the only thing better about the apple compared to my laptop was battery life. and it was by 30 minutes. YAY!! that is not enough for me to pay $750 more. My processor, graphics card (push), and wireless card (push) were all similar or a little better. I just didn't want to list everything. I just named some of the name ones.

if mac didnt overprice their products it would be better for them.

but some will pay alot more for the same thing.

hm? I didnt build this. no money to, just said built computers are much better then pre-built ones from companies ( know many who have built their own)

PC >>

^ cheaper and better

PC >> MAC.

were you talking about you built it for gaming or what ever?

lol @ only look at ram and hard drive. what about battery life? processor? graphic card? material of the laptop? screen? cmon jim you fanboy love is better than this.

like Banned said different strokes for different folks.

PC<<MAC or PC>> MAC is comparative. some companies make good PCs, while you got others making ****** ones like dell and HP.

are you talking about now or at the time. if you got a good deal, then good for you, but it seems your PC is a little old, since it is still running XP. im not gonna lie those were the days some companies made some good PCs.

were you talking about you built it for gaming or what ever?

lol @ only look at ram and hard drive. what about battery life? processor? graphic card? material of the laptop? screen? cmon jim you fanboy love is better than this.

like Banned said different strokes for different folks.

PC<<MAC or PC>> MAC is comparative. some companies make good PCs, while you got others making ****** ones like dell and HP.

dell makes crappy comps.

HP makes decent comps.

you can make gaming comps much better than companies would.

you can make comps for business/graphicing things as well much better than a company would.

and you got the nerve talking about fanboy when your love for mac is as much as my love for PC.

PC >> MAC

if mac didnt overprice their products it would be better for them.

but some will pay alot more for the same thing.

prove it then. i just customized an HP and it was only 100-200 bucks difference when the specs were the same, but that HP weighted more, made of plastic, and comes with horrible customer service.

dell makes crappy comps.

HP makes decent comps.

you can make gaming comps much better than companies would.

you can make comps for business/graphicing things as well much better than a company would.

and you got the nerve talking about fanboy when your love for mac is as much as my love for PC.

PC >> MAC

Nope, since i can switch from apple right back to windows. i doubt you will ever switch from windows. ill probably run windows on my apple, so not a fanboy, but a fan. you call apple crap, while i just say it is better. I have also said good stuff about some PCs in my arugment. what is one thing you said good about apple?

until then you are the fanboy and im just a fan.

are you talking about now or at the time. if you got a good deal, then good for you, but it seems your PC is a little old, since it is still running XP. im not gonna lie those were the days some companies made some good PCs.

I got my PC last august. You can still find laptops that come with XP, doesn't mean they are old. At the time I got my laptop, it was better in 90% of the categories compared to the apple. My roommate (apple hugger) said I got a sick deal and he woulda boughten it if he needed a laptop.

I got my PC last august. You can still find laptops that come with XP, doesn't mean they are old. At the time I got my laptop, it was better in 90% of the categories compared to the apple. My roommate (apple hugger) said I got a sick deal and he woulda boughten it if he needed a laptop.

seems like you did get a sick deal bro.

wat did you get. i might look into it. how big is your hd?

seems like you did get a sick deal bro.

wat did you get. i might look into it. how big is your hd?

I got a Toshiba Satellite Pro, I got 250 GB harddrive, but I added 250, so I have 500 at the moment.

I wouldn't buy one anymore. There are better PC laptops now. It was a sweet deal from newegg.com when i got it.

EDit: back then it was a sweet laptop. Now, it is a little above average

there's nothing good for an overpriced computer.

id rather go cheaper for the same product.

until they ever lower the price (which i doubt they ever will, dumb move on their part)

PC > MAC

see not one good thing to say. difference between a fanboy and a fan.

i was like you man. an apple hater, then i did my research, and found out how good apple comps can do. id try going into an apple store and checking them out. you will be suprised.

I got a Toshiba Satellite Pro, I got 250 GB harddrive, but I added 250, so I have 500 at the moment.

I wouldn't buy one anymore. There are better PC laptops now. It was a sweet deal from newegg.com when i got it.

EDit: back then it was a sweet laptop. Now, it is a little above average

o okay that is straight. sounds like a sweet laptop. dad has a 17inch toshiba from a year and half ago. 17in screen. it is really nice.