Dude, This Phone Costs $800

womfalcs3

wom, the i7500 is going to be the ****. most unlocked phones are around that much man. Look on websites its crazy. i have a homie that is a phone junky. he gets whatever is the latest greatest. Funny thing most times they are crap and he goes to a normal phone. Like for example he had what is now the Tmobile shadom while before it came out because it was Vodaphone long before it came out which is nothing but tmobile. But he paid like 750 for it.

Guest WoodyPaige
i have to agree, but they do got some good phones out. i think apple needs to change their OS/UI, since the plain crap they have now is not going to compete against the andriod OS.

When I broke my iPhone a month ago, I tried nearly every touchscreen smartphone out there and no screen gets close to the iPhone's. The digitizer on most others is weak, and they are not nearly as responsive. I noticed that most edges of the screens didn't work, when with an iPhone you can touch it anywhere and it will work. Pause.

Safari, iTunes, and their touchscreen will always keep the iPhone over the rest. Once others catch up to them, I'm sure they'll throw in more processing speed and flexibility/new features with their OS. I don't see them replacing what they have now, but I can see them unveiling some features that should've been included in the first place (sort of like how it took them 3 versions to release video recording).

When I broke my iPhone a month ago, I tried nearly every touchscreen smartphone out there and no screen gets close to the iPhone's. The digitizer on most others is weak, and they are not nearly as responsive. I noticed that most edges of the screens didn't work, when with an iPhone you can touch it anywhere and it will work. Pause.

Safari, iTunes, and their touchscreen will always keep the iPhone over the rest. Once others catch up to them, I'm sure they'll throw in more processing speed and flexibility/new features with their OS. I don't see them replacing what they have now, but I can see them unveiling some features that should've been included in the first place (sort of like how it took them 3 versions to release video recording).

they need to include multitasking. im seriously thinking about jailbreaking my iphone to do it, since they got backgrounder. im just saying that right now apple got the best app store, but andriod gots the best UI, but garbage phones out there. HTC hero is the closes to being somewhat decent.

Guest WoodyPaige
they need to include multitasking. im seriously thinking about jailbreaking my iphone to do it, since they got backgrounder. im just saying that right now apple got the best app store, but andriod gots the best UI, but garbage phones out there. HTC hero is the closes to being somewhat decent.

Yeah I got backgrounder...stuff's tight.

Pocket Tunes in the background >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Really an app that takes advantage of backgrounder.

actually a rooted android phone can do all that stuff too. and with out the intrusive itunes on your system. also if it has a capacitive touchscreen then you are cool with the multitasking. Seriously there is not much of a difference between the webos, apple os and android. Its just a matter of preference.