And people say Bush was stupid?

maverick68

This week while trying to bolster the morale of the men and women protecting this great nation, the president said:

"I'm always worried about using the word 'victory,' because, you know, it invokes this notion of Emperor Hirohito coming down and signing a surrender to MacArthur," Obama told ABC News.

Hey genius, it wasn't Hirohito that signed the surrender.

Geez, between sucking the King of Saud's toes, the 57 States, calling Vlad Putin the President of Russia , and his inability to make a speech without the words written for him by his speechmakers laid out before him and displayed on a teleprompter, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for this Bozo. Well actually, I never feel sorry for racists.....

If he didn't have his lapdogs in the media covering for his but, his sinking approval numbers might be in the single digits.....

Seriously folks, this is what you get when you elect someone who isn't qualified to peel potatoes for Marines to the highest office in the land. This job is seriously above his pay-grade....

This week while trying to bolster the morale of the men and women protecting this great nation, the president said:

"I'm always worried about using the word 'victory,' because, you know, it invokes this notion of Emperor Hirohito coming down and signing a surrender to MacArthur," Obama told ABC News.

Geez, between sucking the King of Saud's toes, the 57 States, calling Vlad Putin the President of Russia , and his inability to make a speech without the words written for him by his speechmakers laid out before him and displayed on a teleprompter, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for this Bozo. Well actually, I never feel sorry for racists.....

If he didn't have his lapdogs in the media covering for his but, his sinking approval numbers might be in the single digits.....

Seriously folks, this is what you get when you elect someone who isn't qualified to peel potatoes for Marines to the highest office in the land. This job is seriously above his pay-grade....

Minor point but Obama only misspoke about there being 57 states. What informed people know is that he meant 57 primaries/caucus'.

Can you name them Einstein?

Because that makes it okay?

The emperor of whom Obama spoke as the emperor of Japan at the time. In fact, on the 27th of that same month, the emperor met with MacArthur. The mistake is very small and minute, and has no effect on the argument he was making.

To compare such insignificant error to the infamous Bush gaffes is laughable.

I would bet that before this gaffe made the news you didn't know Hirohito didn't sign it either. ^_^

The emperor of whom Obama spoke as the emperor of Japan at the time. In fact, on the 27th of that same month, the emperor met with MacArthur. The mistake is very small and minute, and has no effect on the argument he was making.

To compare such insignificant error to the infamous Bush gaffes is laughable.

Thank you for taking my post out of context. What he said was "at least Obama sounds smart when he makes mistakes." To which I replied "Because that makes it okay." But please, continue.

At least Obama sound smart even when he makes mistakes.

Bush just never sounded smart.

:huh:

Like choosing between dumb and dumber huh? This is what we have arrived at as a nation when we put the cream of the crap in office "At least Obama sound smart even when he makes mistakes". It is still stupidity.

Minor point but Obama only misspoke about there being 57 states. What informed people know is that he meant 57 primaries/caucus'.

Glad we have a contingency like "Mr. Helper" here trying to clean up Obama's crap. Obammy is a big boy let him clarify it himself or better yet let the puppet President get better writers for his teleprompters in the first place if he is too ignorant to get it right the first time.

Glad we have a contingency like "Mr. Helper" here trying to clean up Obama's crap. Obammy is a big boy let him clarify it himself or better yet let the puppet President get better writers for his teleprompters in the first place if he is too ignorant to get it right the first time.

The clarification was made at the time of the misstatement and so now only a complete dumb azz would be left to honestly believe that a candidate for the highest office in the land didn't actually know how many states there are in the US.

Oops, that group of dumb azzes would include you, huh?

Care to redeem yourself by answering the question about what the 57 primary caucus events were that Obama was referencing

Snak/Mav can't seem to do it.

The clarification was made at the time of the misstatement and so now only a complete dumb azz would be left to honestly believe that a candidate for the highest office in the land didn't actually know how many states there are in the US.

Oops, that group of dumb azzes would include you, huh?

Care to redeem yourself by answering the question about what the 57 primary caucus events were that Obama was referencing

Snak/Mav can't seem to do it.

Maybe they don't feel compelled to read your puppet Presidents mind Mr Helper. After all, they don't have to uphold him since they didn't vote for him unlike yourself. Get used to your President getting ridiculed jughead. If Obama hadn't won you would be on the boat ridiculing whoever did and you not being cognizant of that fact makes you look asinine.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Maybe they don't feel compelled to read your puppet Presidents mind Mr Helper. After all, they don't have to uphold him since they didn't vote for him unlike yourself. Get used to your President getting ridiculed jughead. If Obama hadn't won you would be on the boat ridiculing whoever did and you not being cognizant of that fact makes you look asinine.

Didn't think you could either. There are only 57 and we'll spot you the first 50.

But if you can't do it them just go sit with the other DA's.