I got Pat Yasinskas to answer a question for me on ESPN chat.

Dirtybirdn@tion

Dirtybirdnation (Atlanta):Hey PAT great work! Keep it up!Being a that the Falcons have 5 new starters on their defense. Could the Falcons be the Saints of 2008. Scoring a ton of points with no defense to help them out. It seems to be a running theme now used by the NFC south rival fans. You see things playing out like that for the Falcons this coming year????

Pat Yasinskas (2:11 PM): Actually, I think defense will be better than last year. Last year's defense overachieved. Seriously, they were scraping by with old guys and guys that weren't made for Smith's system. There might be some early growing pains, but I think defense will be better as season goes on

link

Now I know that he knows about as much as I or you do referring to how the Falcons defense will pan out. But I find it laughable (Nola) that some of you think we'll be the 2008 saints. Your crap team is in a galaxy of it's on. :P

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You should ask one of your local beat writers rather than Yas. He gets the majority of his info from other writers rather than the teams and players themselves. :rolleyes:

Dirtybirdnation (Atlanta):Hey PAT great work! Keep it up!Being a that the Falcons have 5 new starters on their defense. Could the Falcons be the Saints of 2008. Scoring a ton of points with no defense to help them out. It seems to be a running theme now used by the NFC south rival fans. You see things playing out like that for the Falcons this coming year????

Pat Yasinskas (2:11 PM): Actually, I think defense will be better than last year. Last year's defense overachieved. Seriously, they were scraping by with old guys and guys that weren't made for Smith's system. There might be some early growing pains, but I think defense will be better as season goes on

link

Now I know that he knows about as much as I or you do referring to how the Falcons defense will pan out. But I find it laughable (Nola) that some of you think we'll be the 2008 saints. Your crap team is in a galaxy of it's on. :P

Why do Falcon fans ALWAYS put words in other peoples mouths? When have I ever said the Falcons are going to be the Saints of 2008? What I have said, the Falcons defense won't overachieve again. A bad DL, average set of LBs, and a bad secondary. That isn't going to translate to a top 20 D.

Congrats for asking the biggest AZZ face in ESPN a question, next time ask that bum why hasn't he retired yet. he is without a doubt (PY) the biggest P.O.S of a writer I've ever seen.

Your soft defense aint gonna be able to stop the Bucs, and Ryan still aint gonna score a Touchdown against us! :) enjoy!