The Run Game

Jaymadd

I know that we ran Turner alot on the cut back play (dont know the correct term) where Turner would go opposite the direction O-line is pulling and maybe have the FB or TE lead for Turner. I liked the running this type of play in different formations but i just felt like toward the latter part of the season we were too committed to it. I was looking for us to run the play straight up without the cutback. Sorry just got finished watching some game clips. I am wondering is Mularkey going to do something different in the run game to ensure that we dont have any Snags like we had in Arizona.

Just a Day in the Mind of Jaymadd :D

I COULD BE WRONG BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW

most of the cut backs that turner gets huge yardage of off is not a called play

it him seeing something or not seeing a hole the way that the play is designed

i know that he does have a few plays were the TE pulls and a gaurd as well but

later in the season i think they decreased it a little but it was mostly turner in the playoff that switched it up

but smash mouth football i think will be more his still and the designed cut back plays may go for norwood b/c tony G can block and is fast enought to pull for the mis-direction for norwood and turner

I COULD BE WRONG BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW

most of the cut backs that turner gets huge yardage of off is not a called play

it him seeing something or not seeing a hole the way that the play is designed

i know that he does have a few plays were the TE pulls and a gaurd as well but

later in the season i think they decreased it a little but it was mostly turner in the playoff that switched it up

but smash mouth football i think will be more his still and the designed cut back plays may go for norwood b/c tony G can block and is fast enought to pull for the mis-direction for norwood and turner

No, alot of those runs were called plays and was set up like that.