Less than a week until training camp

Fleur de Brees

You won't really answer anything until opening day...but we're all excited to get started at least?

I won't really answer anything at all, mister technical. I'm saying the questions we've had are about to be answered, like gradually. Some of them will be answered during TC, some of them on opening day, and most by the end of the season. All of those things are part of a larger lot I like to refer to as FOOTBALL!!!, but I guess I understand if you're not as excited as I am B)

I've never been so excited to attend TC in my whole life, For th e first time in my adult life its being held only 20 minutes away from my house. :)

That's another thing - Saints TC is on Airline Drive this year - instead of Jackson MS or, god forbid, Madison WI. Literally a 10-minute drive :D

That's another thing - Saints TC is on Airline Drive this year - instead of Jackson MS or, god forbid, Madison WI. Literally a 10-minute drive :D

I live on the west bank so it's about 30 minutes without traffic. But still not 2 hours to Jackson.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc
which team are you referring to? the skins or turds

He's not the one saying he's ready for "FOOLBALL". :lol: