Roam the Dome

The 2009 Falcons Roam the Dome event (part of Allstate All-Access Weekend) will be held at the Georgia Dome on Saturday, August 8 at Noon, with doors opening at 10:30 am. You will have an inside look at a live scrimmage as the team prepares for what is sure to be an exciting 2009 season! You will also have an opportunity to participate in many other fan activities taking place throughout the Georgia Dome.

We are pleased to announce that autographs will be available for season ticket holders who register in advance.*

Tickets are not needed to attend the event, only the autograph opportunity. Deadline to register for the autograph session is 5pm, Friday, July 31. Follow these simple steps to register for the autograph session:

* Visit your season ticket holder online account manager and log in

* Click 'Edit Profile'

* Click 'Edit Personal Preferences' under Account Settings

* Select your answer by clicking on the drop down arrow

* Hit 'update account'

*Important Information:

You will need to bring the tickets with you to the event to have access into the autograph lines.

Tickets will not be given out at the event.

Tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen.

Tickets are not needed to attend the event, only to have access into the autograph lines.

Due to the high demand for autographs, we can not accommodate all season ticket holders during the autograph opportunity.

Autograph tickets are on a first come, first serve basis and is limited to 4 tickets per account.

Please allow until August 7 for your autograph session tickets to be received in the mail.

Admission is free for BOTH Allstate All-Access Weekend events on August 7 and 8!

FALCONS FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Brookwood High School, Snellville, GA - 7:30 PM

LIVE head-to-head Falcons scrimmage, followed by fireworks!

Directions

FALCONS ROAM-THE-DOME

Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA - Noon

Simulated game, full roster autograph session, roam the Dome field and a fan skills challenge!

Directions

Allstate All-Access Weekend is presented by: Allstate, Verizon Wireless, Russell and Piedmont Health System.

Email sent by:

Atlanta Falcons Football Club

4400 Falcon Parkway

Flowery Branch, GA 30542

404-223-8000

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the email but i didnt really read it thanks for posting it I need to get on those tickets for real.

I did it last night when I got the email, they're already saying that even IF you are a STH and have a ticket you may not get an autograph.. makes me wonder how it will be set up this year.

I did it last night when I got the email, they're already saying that even IF you are a STH and have a ticket you may not get an autograph.. makes me wonder how it will be set up this year.

Did you get any tickets, When i follow the instructions it say the tickets are sold out. :(

yep. sold out. I never even received the email. oh well...

Yea...

I tried around 12:00 or 1:00 today right after I saw the initial post on the message board (it was the first I heard about this)...it was sold out.

I called my ST account rep but all lines were busy. I left a message...In a very nice manner I said that I was disappointed in the process and just to let them know that I never received any type of notification.

I will be interested to see if I get a response back next week.

Yea...

I tried around 12:00 or 1:00 today right after I saw the initial post on the message board (it was the first I heard about this)...it was sold out.

I called my ST account rep but all lines were busy. I left a message...In a very nice manner I said that I was disappointed in the process and just to let them know that I never received any type of notification.

I will be interested to see if I get a response back next week.

I'm going to do the same thing. I just got a notice back from him on the opening weekend invitation to TC - but nothing on this. I'm really sad - I enjoyed the autograph portion so much last year.

:huh: Wow. A major reason for me going was because of the autographs. Very disappointing. Was looking forward to it.

Same here. Outside of seeing the new video boards (that I'll see when I go to a regular season game), that was the real reason my friend and I were going. Can't attend all home games nor afford season tickets, I'm a poor college student who loves the Falcons as much as any other STH. Just sucks!

Same here. Outside of seeing the new video boards (that I'll see when I go to a regular season game), that was the real reason my friend and I were going. Can't attend all home games nor afford season tickets, I'm a poor college student who loves the Falcons as much as any other STH. Just sucks!

Amen, brother. I feel they turned their back on us. Its was ok to give out autographs last year when the team is 4-12 and things look dismal, but now the future is bright so no "public" autographs. I ended up with season tickets last year (after the event) anyway, but I am moving and couldn't afford them this year even if I was staying in Atlanta. Bad move by management in my opinion.

The 2009 Falcons Roam the Dome event (part of Allstate All-Access Weekend) will be held at the Georgia Dome on Saturday, August 8 at Noon, with doors opening at 10:30 am. You will have an inside look at a live scrimmage as the team prepares for what is sure to be an exciting 2009 season! You will also have an opportunity to participate in many other fan activities taking place throughout the Georgia Dome.

We are pleased to announce that autographs will be available for season ticket holders who register in advance.*

Tickets are not needed to attend the event, only the autograph opportunity. Deadline to register for the autograph session is 5pm, Friday, July 31. Follow these simple steps to register for the autograph session:

* Visit your season ticket holder online account manager and log in

* Click 'Edit Profile'

* Click 'Edit Personal Preferences' under Account Settings

* Select your answer by clicking on the drop down arrow

* Hit 'update account'

*Important Information:

You will need to bring the tickets with you to the event to have access into the autograph lines.

Tickets will not be given out at the event.

Tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen.

Tickets are not needed to attend the event, only to have access into the autograph lines.

Due to the high demand for autographs, we can not accommodate all season ticket holders during the autograph opportunity.

Autograph tickets are on a first come, first serve basis and is limited to 4 tickets per account.

Please allow until August 7 for your autograph session tickets to be received in the mail.

Admission is free for BOTH Allstate All-Access Weekend events on August 7 and 8!

FALCONS FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS

Brookwood High School, Snellville, GA - 7:30 PM

LIVE head-to-head Falcons scrimmage, followed by fireworks!

Directions

FALCONS ROAM-THE-DOME

Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA - Noon

Simulated game, full roster autograph session, roam the Dome field and a fan skills challenge!

Directions

Allstate All-Access Weekend is presented by: Allstate, Verizon Wireless, Russell and Piedmont Health System.

Email sent by:

Atlanta Falcons Football Club

4400 Falcon Parkway

Flowery Branch, GA 30542

404-223-8000

Bravo to the Falcons on this one.

I've bashed them for their tendency to ignore those who become STH's after they become an STH. First time in a while I've seen a real benefit added to current STH's. Good job Falcons (although more tickets or better notification should have apparently been given out).

I ordered 4 tickets and all my freinds like other teams so i wouldnt mind taking some true fans.i just dont want them to go to waste.

Likewise....I got 4 tickets and only need 2.....So with in a week ill know if ill need them and would be more then happy to give them to someone on here that reallly wants them

I attempted to follow the directions I received via email from the Falcons and keep getting the message my account is locked? Doesn't explain why :rolleyes:

So I called customer service and got connected to a machine. Haven't heard back from them. <_<

I finally can afford to be a sth and have trouble. I'm not gonna make the 200 mile drive if myself and son will not even have a chance to

speak to a player and get autographs. <_<

Likewise....I got 4 tickets and only need 2.....So with in a week ill know if ill need them and would be more then happy to give them to someone on here that reallly wants them

Sounds like this may be where the Falcons screwed this up. There should be only 1 autograph ticket per seat you hold allowed. If you have 1 ST, then you can get 1 autograph ticket, if you have 8 ST's, then 8 autograph tickets. However people should also be polite enough to only order the tickets they need especially since it was identified as a limited number of tickets available & not every STH would be able to get tickets (not bashing you MashDaddy, just happened to be your post I quoted. You've offered to give them to people who will use them if you can't. I'm sure there are many that will go to waste because they were ordered, and then the people just won't show up and still sit on their tickets).

Sounds like this may be where the Falcons screwed this up. There should be only 1 autograph ticket per seat you hold allowed. If you have 1 ST, then you can get 1 autograph ticket, if you have 8 ST's, then 8 autograph tickets. However people should also be polite enough to only order the tickets they need especially since it was identified as a limited number of tickets available & not every STH would be able to get tickets (not bashing you MashDaddy, just happened to be your post I quoted. You've offered to give them to people who will use them if you can't. I'm sure there are many that will go to waste because they were ordered, and then the people just won't show up and still sit on their tickets).

ARe you going to be ok Robb :unsure:

Well I have family and friends that are fans and not STH....I was doing it for them...but I believe only my bud is going to be able to go....So the week before I will post on here and give them away and your right they should give you one per seat....but they offered up to 4. So Iike anyone else I took 4....it is what it is....sorry...but I assure you they all willl be USED...by dedicated Falcon fans