Anybody think Milloy is gonna get picked up?

Milloy is old, and probably doesnt have a pint left in the tank, but I think somebody will pick him up for whatever reason, @ least for some mentoring of young DBs/Defense players in general.

Thoughts?

What's funny is how I doubt this thread gets moved out and scrutinized and bashed like all the Vick threads.... even though I'm simply talking about the destination of a former player.... Let's see....

atleast you tried to be funny :D

Lou it is not as bad as your corny jokes in ABF :P :lol: , never mind it is worse

It really depends on what teams have injuries during the preseason or during the season, I really think that is the only way he gets signed to a team this year.

I thought his ideal was to go to SEA, since he's from there, and finish his career a Seahawk. Especially with Jimmy Giggles now the HC, seemed like it made a lot of sense. But I haven't heard if SEA has definitely said no to LM or if they're just waiting to see who else might come available. Besides SEA, I don't know who might want him.

Milloy is an older guy, that's probably leading teams away from him. But from what I saw on the field last season, there's no reason to say he doesn't still have the ability to be a playmaker. The guy is dirty, and I hope he finds a team. Just not a team that we play, because I'm still thinking I would be slightly afraid of the guy if the Falcons had to play him :P

<3 Milloy.

Remember all, it may also have something to do with Milloy's decision.

Many vets like to forgo preseason or at least most of it. For that matter, many teams like to wait to bring in a vet so they don't risk injury and they know the player will be ready for the regular season.

There may have already been interest in him by some team in need of an in-the-box safety or a vet to provide leadership.

I would expect some team to bring him in after preseason is underway. This works out great for both player and team.

A better question may be will Moore or DeCoud be second on the team and eighth in the league in solos this year.

I hope not. Our safeties were forced into too many tackles from a bad LB core. I hope our LBs stack up tackles in the 100's and not our safeties. I would be happy with 65 to 75 tackles which is about right there with some of the best safeties in the league. I looked up the stats before on a Coleman conversation and he had way more tackles than any other safety in the league. At least the great ones that I checked out.