Killzone 2 Double XP Weekend Starts Today

Who still needs XP in that game?

Me, mainly because I quit playing this game a long time ago. I heard there were going to be some new maps so I gave it another try, mainly because I thought the bolt-gun would be cool. I have to congratulate GG for turning this game into a nooby version of CoD. Now I can ice skate around the map, running and gunning, destroying everything in my path thanks to the controls. And did they boost the power of the air and ground bots (I can't think of their proper name)? All you have to do is drop one of those thing for some very easy kills.

Seriously, I didn't play this game for 2 months, came back and was in the top 3 in my first (and only) 3 matches. It shouldn't be that easy. It really seems like games today are trying to cater to the less skilled players instead of making people learn how to play. People shouldn't be able to hop in and have success right away.

Me, mainly because I quit playing this game a long time ago. I heard there were going to be some new maps so I gave it another try, mainly because I thought the bolt-gun would be cool. I have to congratulate GG for turning this game into a nooby version of CoD. Now I can ice skate around the map, running and gunning, destroying everything in my path thanks to the controls. And did they boost the power of the air and ground bots (I can't think of their proper name)? All you have to do is drop one of those thing for some very easy kills.

Seriously, I didn't play this game for 2 months, came back and was in the top 3 in my first (and only) 3 matches. It shouldn't be that easy. It really seems like games today are trying to cater to the less skilled players instead of making people learn how to play. People shouldn't be able to hop in and have success right away.

Is that the game in your sig?

I played the **** out of the game for the first couple of weeks and got bored with it. Sounds like I stopped playing before things got bad.

I played the **** out of the game for the first couple of weeks and got bored with it. Sounds like I stopped playing before things got bad.

You might actually like it better now. I just hate how they changed the controls to feel more like CoD. KZ2 had it's own thing going on and I liked that. Then they turn around and cave in to the very vocal minority. I hate the fact that GG worked on it for so long and then changed the controls in less than a week after release.

I don't know why gamers these days think dev's should just change anything they don't like. They have a sense of entitlement now, like 'I paid for the game, now make it the way I want it.' It wasn't like that back in the day when I was playing NBA Jam and Mortal Kombat II. Ahhh, those were the days.

You might actually like it better now. I just hate how they changed the controls to feel more like CoD. KZ2 had it's own thing going on and I liked that. Then they turn around and cave in to the very vocal minority. I hate the fact that GG worked on it for so long and then changed the controls in less than a week after release.

I don't know why gamers these days think dev's should just change anything they don't like. They have a sense of entitlement now, like 'I paid for the game, now make it the way I want it.' It wasn't like that back in the day when I was playing NBA Jam and Mortal Kombat II. Ahhh, those were the days.

Treyarch did the same thing w/ WaW. People complained about Rifle Grenades so they made them ineffective for the first 15 seconds of S&D but you can still spam grenades across the map and kill people. People complained about tanks in Hardcore so they got rid of them. I think developers should fix glitches and leave the rest alone.