this guy with no arms is looking for a job...

A guy with no arms is looking for a job, flipping through the newspaper for help wanted, using his teeth to turn the pages.

He is getting discouraged until he sees a small ad that says they are looking for someone to ring the bell at a local church, every hour to chime out the time. He says to himself, I could do that, that's doing God's work.

So he goes to the church, presses the door bell with his chin and waits. Finally a kindly old man comes to the door and the guy explains he is there for the job.

The man looks a little shocked and apologizes and explains that since the man has no arms he doesn't know how he could ring the bell. So the guy says" just take me to the bell and I will show you." So the old gentleman takes the man upstairs, up some quite steep steps to the attic, where at the far end hangs the heavy bell. Without a word the guy goes charging across the room and slams the bell with his head. Surprisingly, the bell chimes out the most beautiful sound the old man has ever heard. " My Lord, it is like angels singing " he says. So he hires the guy happily.

Everything is going well and the guy chimes the bell every hour. However as the day grows long, and after climbing the steps so many times and running to ring the bell, the guy is tired. At the 5 o'clock hour, he runs to chime the bell but his tired legs give out and he stumbles and falls down to the floor below. workers inside the church rush to his aid and an ambulance is summoned. But it is too late, the guy is killed from the fall. The old man who hired him makes his way through the crowd and gasps when he see's who has died. The paramedics ask the old man " do you know this guy, we will have to contact his family to give them the sad news. Breaking down weeping, the old man realizes he never even asked his name." I don't know his name", the old man sobs," but his face rings a bell"

A guy with no arms is looking for a job, flipping through the newspaper for help wanted, using his teeth to turn the pages.

He is getting discouraged until he sees a small ad that says they are looking for someone to ring the bell at a local church, every hour to chime out the time. He says to himself, I could do that, that's doing God's work.

So he goes to the church, presses the door bell with his chin and waits. Finally a kindly old man comes to the door and the guy explains he is there for the job.

The man looks a little shocked and apologizes and explains that since the man has no arms he doesn't know how he could ring the bell. So the guy says" just take me to the bell and I will show you." So the old gentleman takes the man upstairs, up some quite steep steps to the attic, where at the far end hangs the heavy bell. Without a word the guy goes charging across the room and slams the bell with his head. Surprisingly, the bell chimes out the most beautiful sound the old man has ever heard. " My Lord, it is like angels singing " he says. So he hires the guy happily.

Everything is going well and the guy chimes the bell every hour. However as the day grows long, and after climbing the steps so many times and running to ring the bell, the guy is tired. At the 5 o'clock hour, he runs to chime the bell but his tired legs give out and he stumbles and falls down to the floor below. workers inside the church rush to his aid and an ambulance is summoned. But it is too late, the guy is killed from the fall. The old man who hired him makes his way through the crowd and gasps when he see's who has died. The paramedics ask the old man " do you know this guy, we will have to contact his family to give them the sad news. Breaking down weeping, the old man realizes he never even asked his name." I don't know his name", the old man sobs," but his face rings a bell"

ALTERNATE ENDING #1:

" I don't know his name", the old man sobs," but I saw him at the pool and people were calling him Bob"

sigh......well that wasn't worth it....

It's actually not even realistic. I mean, the fact that he had no arms, would qualify him for disability, which by definition(atleast in my state), is a situation that would prevent an individual from gainful activity for a period of at least 12 months. By seeking employment, he would likely forfeit his disability, which would be monthly income as well as Medicaid.

It's actually not even realistic. I mean, the fact that he had no arms, would qualify him for disability, which by definition(atleast in my state), is a situation that would prevent an individual from gainful activity for a period of at least 12 months. By seeking employment, he would likely forfeit his disability, which would be monthly income as well as Medicaid.

Not this guy. He didn't want no stinking disability check. He wanted to work and have pride.

And in the end, he died nameless. Sad, really. :(

If Obama has his way this guy would have never lived outside the womb. As soon as the first sonogram revealed his disability his head would have been cracked and he would have been sucked out.

Not this guy. He didn't want no stinking disability check. He wanted to work and have pride.

And in the end, he died nameless. Sad, really. :(

:lol:

If Obama has his way this guy would have never lived outside the womb. As soon as the first sonogram revealed his disability his head would have been cracked and he would have been sucked out.

We don't know if this disability was from birth. It could have been an accident. He could have been making bombs to blow up abortion clinics, and messed up. It's irresponsible to assume about Nubs until we know more information.

Can I pay for the operation to remove the bug from your ###? ;)

You don't have to pay for it, if we get universal healthcare, it will be 'free', he just has to wait 6 months.