WELCOME BACK VICK

ATLballer

Using the term hypocrite in this case would only lend itself to people who rail on Vick, but who kill dogs in the offseason.

Anyone that doesn't kill dogs is not a hypocrite for condemning his actions.

in this casae its for people who throw rocks in glass houses...Im sure there was people who condemed Vick and got right off the computer and smacked their wives..There was probably a few people on here that said Vick was a lowlife while typing on the computer with tracks in their arms...Im sure there are a few felons on this board..some that are registered(if you know what I mean)....

in this casae its for people who throw rocks in glass houses...Im sure there was people who condemed Vick and got right off the computer and smacked their wives..There was probably a few people on here that said Vick was a lowlife while typing on the computer with tracks in their arms...Im sure there are a few felons on this board..some that are registered(if you know what I mean)....

one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read on this board

I've never been arrested, never been to jail, never put a needle in my arm or ever smacked my wife. I guess it's ok for me to criticize Vick.

Yeah. Try to normalize Vick's behavior.

Good call.

BTW, I doubt there are more than 1 or 2 people on this Board who meet ANY of the descriptions you cited.

And this from someone who never said Vick was a "lowlife" and who wished him well in the other thread.

The NFL is denying this story, indicating no decision as been made on Vick. That isn't to say reinstatement with a four game suspension won't ultimately be what happens, just saying that it hasn't happened yet. Mortensen is backing off the story...maybe because he was wrong, maybe because he is right and the NFL asked him to walk it back some...I don't know.