Tennessee will be wearing ORANGE pants on the road this season

jdu00743

So you guys are going with the Dreamsicle costumes in every game now? Or white tops and just the prison jumpsuit pants?

White pants at home, orange pants on the road. Probably white pants vs. Alabama though because we will be wearing Orange jerseys.

I wonder if Tennessee fans actually like their colors, or if they had to subconsciously condition themselves to like them when they first saw them and how awful they were...

We love the orange. Best color in College Football. Followed relatively closely by Oregon's green.

We love the orange. Best color in College Football. Followed relatively closely by Oregon's green.

I know fans love it now. But I'm just wondering when UT fans see it for the first time at a young age if they have to learn to love it or not...and the way UT fans are delusional about that hideous color, it seems like on a subconscious level, you guys had to do a little convincing of yourselves..

I like the Orange Pants. I didn't like the white on white. Do you know if they'll keep the names on the back of the jersey? I remember that Orgeron took the name off the Ole Miss jersey when he was down there. Since he and Kiffin are both USC guys, it's a big possibility that they might.