Jon Stewart Destroys the Birthers

I rarely if ever post anything on these boards although I am a frequent flyer and unless I have MISSED any recent post from the NOW small section of crazy GOP'ers I have not seen any BIRTHER threads. However I bring this up only because Jon Stewart destroyed these nuts tonight.

http://crooksandliars.com/dday/lou-point-a...bs-and-birthers

I do have to ask what the h*ll is wrong with your party when some seem stuck on this issue.

not just one but TWO papers...............

this is becoming the single most ridiculous thing I have ever seen

That's pretty much what happens these days when the republican party loses an election. They did it to Clinton to spending 60 million dollars and nearly 8 years to find something to try and impeach him for.

What I cannot figure out is why is it that some in the GOP feel like this is a story that needs to continue. The GOP was begining to gain traction against Obama and his spending to the MAINSTREAM of America and that is why Obama's poll numbers are falling.

Although I disagree that the spending is a GOP vs DEM issue in consideration of the past eight years the GOP had control. However, the GOP was beginning to make a point to in MIDDLE of America that Obama spending too much money and this worries ALL independents and this could play in the 2010 midterms. However, you have the fringe of the party again making the WHOLE GOP look like nuts to the MIDDLE of America with this Birth Certificate thing the same people that were beginning to MAYBE agree with them. Instead they have to have another "tea party" with the birth certificate and they make themselves look like fools to the independent voters of this country.

Another hilarious link featuring Gordon Libby.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036697/#32112335

I watched Hardball last night and saw Liddy.

Is the man on drugs? He had the weakest arguments and seemed to be in a stuper.

...btw the claimed deposition that he says he has from Obama's step grandmother was thrown out in an earlier court case. The translator that the interviewer had spoke Swahili which was not the woman's native language. They said that she said that she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya but there was such a language problem that it's really not discernible that she even understood what they were asking.

This is just another sad GOP sham. The party should be embarrassed.

I watched Hardball last night and saw Liddy.

Is the man on drugs? He had the weakest arguments and seemed to be in a stuper.

...btw the claimed deposition that he says he has from Obama's step grandmother was thrown out in an earlier court case. The translator that the interviewer had spoke Swahili which was not the woman's native language. They said that she said that she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya but there was such a language problem that it's really not discernible that she even understood what they were asking.

This is just another sad GOP sham. The party should be embarrassed.

It's funny to cause at the end of the day it seems the Birthers want Biden to be President. Cause that's what would happen if somehow Obama was declared not eligible to be President. I certainly hope the Birthers don't REALLY think that we would either do the election over of make Mccain president.

It's funny to cause at the end of the day it seems the Birthers want Biden to be President. Cause that's what would happen if somehow Obama was declared not eligible to be President. I certainly hope the Birthers don't REALLY think that we would either do the election over of make Mccain president.

shhh.

Biden was born in Luxembourg.

Nancy's next.

Well atleast he's not "muslim" (if you know what I mean) ;)

The problem is Republican politicians have is they have gotten rid of the Rhinos and so many others that now they can't afford to offend people who have these beliefs so they just play the game. This is in turn means these politicians appear to be as crazy as right wing nut jobs. In some ways this is no different than them talking about family values or a constitutional amend to ban flag burning or gay marriage. Some Republicans say all we are here to do is attack attack attack. Vote for us in 2010 or 2012 then we promise we will give solutions. The nut jobs who believe Limbaugh and Hannity talk about issues, but reality is they are held together by the abortion issue, lowering taxes, hatred of gays, and hatred of liberals. There is a lot of talk about small government and lower spending, but where is any evidence of that ever being something they did anything about. They were the ones who coined the phrase deficits don't matter.