Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYAN 6:10

VICK RE-INSTATED

163 posts in this topic

:huh: Who said that?

I thought the general concesus was that he'd never start in the NFL again (and I'm not sure I'd believe that). I know I've been one of those that said as long as Vick has that cannon on his shoulder, NFL teams will come a calling.

this is where you refuted that people were stating he would never play again.

i believe this is before my "left and right" statement.

Again, if people were saying it "left and right" as you claim, then it will be easy for you to show us. Go ahead. Give us a link, a name, a thread title, something. Personally, I haven't seen it.

you asked for A THREAD TITLE, A LINK, A NAME,

I GAVE YOU SEVERAL, NOW YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE PARAMETERS.

YOU ARE A JOKE. GO BACK TO PAGE ONE AND READ THROUGH UNTIL YOUR FIRST POST ON PAGE 2. END OF STORY.

once again, and finally. HOW CAN I SHOW YOU POSTS THAT FOR THE MOST PART WERE DELETED. ALMOST ANY THREAD VICK RELATED WAS MOVED TO THE VICK FORUM. SHOW ME THE VICK FORUM AND I WILL GET YOU MORE THAN 10.

IT DIDNT TAKE ME A DAY TO DIG THOSE UP. I HAD TO GO TO WORK, NOT TO MENTION THE SEARCH FUNCTION IS EXTREMELY LIMITED.

THERES NO ARGUMENT. AT FIRST YOU SAID NOBODY WAS SAYING HE WOULD NEVER PLAY, ONLY THAT HE WOULDNT PLAY FOR THE FALCONS, NOW ITS "I SAID SOME MAY HAVE BUT MOST SAID BLAH BLAH BLAH"

wow

you are sad and pathetic

i believe this is before my "left and right" statement.

Wow, you really struggle with the English language, don't you?

I have never, ever said nobody said it. In fact, the quote you gave proved yourself wrong, so thank you. It clearly shows I said the CONSENSUS thought Vick would never play QB for the Falcons. Do you even know what consensus means? Do you? Really, go look it up. I'll wait.

Now, if you looked it up, you would see that consensus in my statement means that the majority of people felt Vick would never play in Atlanta again. Nowhere ever did I say no one said Vick would never play in the NFL again. In fact, just in this thread earlier, I said a few probably did say it. And of those few, they were either a few misguided Vick haters or some posters trying to rile up the VIck nut-huggers. Which, judging by your replies, obviously worked. Go ahead, check it out. It clearly shows you are wrong here. I only said I haven't seen it "LEFT AND RIGHT" as you said it existed. And you know what, I still haven't seen it. :lol:

Sad and pathetic. Well, I just proved you wrong, so what does that make you? :lol: Nevermind. You probably only understood half of what I said. :rolleyes:

Vick 75 is back

WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO SHED OURSELVES OF THIS GUY??

EVERYTIME YOU THINK HE'S GONE FOR GOOD ..... HE POPS BACK UP. :mellow:

I FOR ONE READ THIS STATEMENT FROM MANY A POSTER. B)

BUT OF COURSE THEY WERE FOR MIKE ALL THE TIME. :lol::lol:

I wish they would stop naming N.O. as a possible landing for Vick.

WHY ???? IS IT BECAUSE THEN WE COULD SAY THE SAME MESS

YOU SAID TO US ABOUT HIM?? COME ON SAINT, TELL US. B)

I FOR ONE READ THIS STATEMENT FROM MANY A POSTER. B)

BUT OF COURSE THEY WERE FOR MIKE ALL THE TIME. :lol::lol:

thanks rev, i know i wasnt imagining things

like i said, most of the evidence is in the lost vick forum.

a treasure trove of claims that the best vick could hope for was the CFL or ARENA LEAGUE. i dont see why some people are taking it personal that i brought it up. like i said, if the shoe fits wear it.

WHY ???? IS IT BECAUSE THEN WE COULD SAY THE SAME MESS

YOU SAID TO US ABOUT HIM?? COME ON SAINT, TELL US. B)

I think it would be safe to say that they can rule out the Cleveland Browns as a potential place for Vick to play. I wish he would end up playing for the Aint's, that way they could blame their loses on someone besides Reggie Bush. B)