Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYAN 6:10

VICK RE-INSTATED

163 posts in this topic

guess the vick nut-lovers are gone

They're too busy trying to find a thread where someone said Vick would never play in the NFL again. :lol:

Funny thing is, there are probably some dolts who said this. But it wasn't very many if any. I'm still waiting for those examples that were on here "LEFT AND RIGHT!" :lol::rolleyes:

once again, a hit dog will holler so i dont see why you were getting so defensive.

if the shoe fits buy a matching shirt? a hit dog will holler?....got any more sayings you wanna bust out for us

They're too busy trying to find a thread where someone said Vick would never play in the NFL again. :lol:

Funny thing is, there are probably some dolts who said this. But it wasn't very many if any. I'm still waiting for those examples that were on here "LEFT AND RIGHT!" :lol::rolleyes:

I know, he got shot down and now he is trying to weasel out of it. :rolleyes:

wow! :o

you quoted me from a post where i was responding to nobkowski NOT YOU. once again, a hit dog will holler so i dont see why you were getting so defensive.

i dont know how to use the search function without weeding through hours of old threads but if you want to split hairs and say few if any people said vick would never play again then you win! im not gonna argue, but i remember the idiots.

Wrong. I quoted you from:

YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN AROUND HERE LONG. I DIDNT POINT TO YOU SPECIFICALLY, BUT IF THE SHOE FITS, BUY A MATCHING SHIRT!

That was a reply to me. :lol::rolleyes: Recollection issues? :lol:

Look, I'm not trying to "win" anything. I just was asking a legit question. I wanted to know who said Vick would never play in the NFL again. I have always said he will get plenty of chances, even after he slows down, due to his cannon on his shoulder.

Anyone who thought Vick would never see the NFL again was either sorely mistaken, or they were just saying something to pi$$ off the Vick nut-huggers.

I think Ryan is the better QB. I like how he makes everyone around him better. Vick always had good numbers but with Ryan. White, Jenkins, Douglas, Finneran, really all of the recievers look better.

Wrong. I quoted you from:

That was a reply to me. :lol::rolleyes: Recollection issues? :lol:

Look, I'm not trying to "win" anything. I just was asking a legit question. I wanted to know who said Vick would never play in the NFL again. I have always said he will get plenty of chances, even after he slows down, due to his cannon on his shoulder.

Anyone who thought Vick would never see the NFL again was either sorely mistaken, or they were just saying something to pi$$ off the Vick nut-huggers.

thats the best part

Vick didn`t make the Falcons "relevant" to me.They were "relevant" to me before MV was born. Matt Ryan carries nothing from Vick.Vick couldn`t figure out which end of a torch to light in the first place :lol::lol::lol:

:D and if he did, he would probably try to smoke it. or fumble it while running in open space. B)

The fact that he ruined this franchise temporarily?

The fact that he acted irresponsibly and left his teammates holding the bag?

The fact that he didn't do the things a QB needs to do while he was here to fully realize his potential?

The fact that our front office was dumb enough to sign him to a huge contract?

Yeah, all that burns a bit and if there's a Falcons fan on this board that it doesn't burn, I've got to question their fanhood a little bit...

One of the original Vick haters. Yet he praised Doug freakin Johnson. :rolleyes:

Cappy for once in your life. Drop the off field stuff and look at the accomplishments. Just once.

Yeah he was stupid. But he didn't do nearly the damage Doug Johnson did to this team in 2003 or Harrington did in 2007. Not even close.

Come on man. One more time:

-Winningest Falcon QB with 60 or more starts

-Took a 7-9 team to the second round of the playoffs and got the first ever playoff win in Lambeau Field

-Led Douggie Fresh's 2-10 team to a 3-1 finish in 2003 and bagged a win over the eventual NFC Champs

-Led a 5-10 team to the NFCCG in 2004

-Was down only 14-10 and a quarter within a Super Bowl berth before Byron Scott blew up and Knapp abandoned the run in that NFCCG

-Led the 2005 team to within a dropped Roddy floater of the first ever back to back winning season

-Did enough on every team he played on to go at least 10-6

-Turned in a 38-28-1 record on six teams that four other QBs went 9-20 on

-Owns best Falcon playoff record as a starter

-Threw for 11,000 yards and 70 TDs

-Ran for 4,000 yards and 20 TDs

-Only NFL QB to rush for 1,000 yards

-Only NFL QB with a 250 yard passing, 150 yard rushing game

-Three time Pro Bowler

-Has cleats on display in the Hall of Fame

-Sold out six straight Domes for Arthur

-Was first in merchandizing for Arthur

-Kept defensive coordinators up all night

How bout you try to at least give him the same respect you gave:

Jamal Anderson - toilet bowl coke snorter

Steve Bartkowski - screwed enough Buckhead women to garner the nic "Peachtree Bart"

William Andrews - defrauded elderly women of their life savings

Bret Favre - pill poppin alchy

John Abraham - drunk driver

Johnathan Babineaux - dog killa

Michael Turner - girlfriend beater

Lawyer Milloy - drunk driver

Michael Boley - wife beater

Michael Croudip - snorted enough blow to kill himself

Rod Coleman - killed Bambi

Eugene Robinson - went lookin for love in Miami

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

YEA HE KNOWS HOW TO WIN PLAYING AGAINST SUB .500 TEAMS :lol: WAKE ME UP WHEN HE WINS A PLAYOFF GAME -_-

Poor Ookie couldn't even stay on the field his first season, Ryan just had the best rookie season in NFL history. Poor Ookie could never even pass for 3000 yards, while Ryan did that in his rookie season.

Not going to happen azzhat.

I don't care that your parents met at a family reunion and that you obviously ate copious amounts of lead paint chips as a child........... :lol: :lol:

It shows in your moronic posts.

Now, go back to bopping the bishop as you hold your Vick poster and let the adults talk.

LMAO at "bopping the bishop" :lol: :lol: :lol:

the security guards face is priceless

Michael-Vick-Finger.jpg

:lol:

"Oh, no he dih-uhnh....."

Seriously, I wish Vick well, I hope he turns his life around, and I'm glad he's getting an appropriate punishment and a second chance.

He was my favorite player on this team until he was indicted. He gave me a lot of good memories. But he's gone and I like the new guy a lot better, particularly in hindsight. Best of luck to Vick, but the king is dead, long live the king.

Shootin a bird at Swifty, Cappy and Jimusc. His most notable haters. They all deserve one.

:lol: i said Vick deserves a second shot to play..im pulling for him just not against us

if he directed it at me i would have threw a bottle at his head.

glad to see he has a chance. I will cheer for the guy, he was fun to watch! glad we might get another chance to see him play in the league

:lol: i said Vick deserves a second shot to play..im pulling for him just not against us

if he directed it at me i would have threw a bottle at his head.

Dude you were hatin long before the dogs. Before the Bird, The Mexico and the Watch.

One of the original Vick haters. Yet he praised Doug freakin Johnson. :rolleyes:

Cappy for once in your life. Drop the off field stuff and look at the accomplishments. Just once.

Yeah he was stupid. But he didn't do nearly the damage Doug Johnson did to this team in 2003 or Harrington did in 2007. Not even close.

Come on man. One more time:

-Winningest Falcon QB with 60 or more starts

-Took a 7-9 team to the second round of the playoffs and got the first ever playoff win in Lambeau Field

-Led Douggie Fresh's 2-10 team to a 3-1 finish in 2003 and bagged a win over the eventual NFC Champs

-Led a 5-10 team to the NFCCG in 2004

-Was down only 14-10 and a quarter within a Super Bowl berth before Byron Scott blew up and Knapp abandoned the run in that NFCCG

-Led the 2005 team to within a dropped Roddy floater of the first ever back to back winning season

-Did enough on every team he played on to go at least 10-6

-Turned in a 38-28-1 record on six teams that four other QBs went 9-20 on

-Owns best Falcon playoff record as a starter

-Threw for 11,000 yards and 70 TDs

-Ran for 4,000 yards and 20 TDs

-Only NFL QB to rush for 1,000 yards

-Only NFL QB with a 250 yard passing, 150 yard rushing game

-Three time Pro Bowler

-Has cleats on display in the Hall of Fame

-Sold out six straight Domes for Arthur

-Was first in merchandizing for Arthur

-Kept defensive coordinators up all night

How bout you try to at least give him the same respect you gave:

Jamal Anderson - toilet bowl coke snorter

Steve Bartkowski - screwed enough Buckhead women to garner the nic "Peachtree Bart"

William Andrews - defrauded elderly women of their life savings

Bret Favre - pill poppin alchy

John Abraham - drunk driver

Johnathan Babineaux - dog killa

Michael Turner - girlfriend beater

Lawyer Milloy - drunk driver

Michael Boley - wife beater

Michael Croudip - snorted enough blow to kill himself

Rod Coleman - killed Bambi

Eugene Robinson - went lookin for love in Miami

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL @ you pulling up Doug Johnson... :rolleyes:

Umm, last time I checked, DJ was a fill in because Wonder Boy couldn't go. Oh yeah, he also got the win vs. the Giants that turned the season around and incidentally, that season was a playoff year. Finally, DJ got all of a million dollars for the team and did his best while knucklehead got over $100 million and took it for granted.

You say forget about the off the field stuff and I say, why? You don't get to cherry-pick. The fact is the guy is about as dumb as a rock. Yes, he could run. Yes, he had a powerful arm. It's a shame he didn't put in the time to reach his potential.

All the players you named never spent time in the Federal Pen for what they did. So no, I was right then and I'm right now. Vick's a bum and I'm not going to be shocked at all when (not if) he screws up again...

Good. He's an entertaining guy to watch when he's not going up against my team. I hope wherever he goes, he gets another chance to start.

LOL @ you pulling up Doug Johnson... :rolleyes:

Umm, last time I checked, DJ was a fill in because Wonder Boy couldn't go. Oh yeah, he also got the win vs. the Giants that turned the season around and incidentally, that season was a playoff year. Finally, DJ got all of a million dollars for the team and did his best while knucklehead got over $100 million and took it for granted.

LMAO. Still thinkin Douggie was better than Vick. Even with the dogs, the bird and the watch he blew Douggie away. I honestly can't understand what you see in Doug. Please enlighten us.

You say forget about the off the field stuff and I say, why? You don't get to cherry-pick. The fact is the guy is about as dumb as a rock. Yes, he could run. Yes, he had a powerful arm. It's a shame he didn't put in the time to reach his potential.
Did you read the accomplishments I posted earlier or just gloss over em? Bro. That's more than any Falcon QB ever did. I've been around here forever. Trust me.
All the players you named never spent time in the Federal Pen for what they did. So no, I was right then and I'm right now. Vick's a bum and I'm not going to be shocked at all when (not if) he screws up again...
OK so you clear all the other players and respect them? Even the drunk drivers? As much as you hate drunk drivers?

Man I say you still have serious Vick issues. You always have.

LMAO. Still thinkin Douggie was better than Vick. Even with the dogs, the bird and the watch he blew Douggie away. I honestly can't understand what you see in Doug. Please enlighten us.

Did you read the accomplishments I posted earlier or just gloss over em? Bro. That's more than any Falcon QB ever did. I've been around here forever. Trust me.

OK so you clear all the other players and respect them? Even the drunk drivers? As much as you hate drunk drivers?

Man I say you still have serious Vick issues. You always have.

Okay, far beit for me to get in between yours and Cappy's argument, but give credit where credit is due.

Chandler quarterbacked us to the Super Bowl. That's more than any Falcon QB ever did. Okay, you can carry on now. :P

Dude you were hatin long before the dogs. Before the Bird, The Mexico and the Watch.

Ive said it on numerous occasions . I hated the Vick following fan base that gave him all the credit and the team sucked around him..The Vick backers would never blame him for anything and that is what pissed me off the most..Last year this team won as a team not just Matt Ryan but as a team. If Vick was here it would have been all about Vick..Vick lost me when he didnt feel the need to get on the field in 03' after he broke his ankle ..He took his time getting back and it cost Dan Reeves a job as well as he didnt fight for his coach .. Then it all went down hill from there ..His play in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME showed me will would never win a title with him at QB ..

then all the other stuff happen