Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYAN 6:10

VICK RE-INSTATED

163 posts in this topic

make me up when your savior becomes a good QB.

JESUS DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO PLAY AGAINST US MORTALS...

BUT VICK IS A BETTER QB THEN MATTY

i knew that goodell would keep him in the nfl because he DOES not want vick going to the ufl. people would watch him.

If he smart, he still goes to the UFL, takes the (rumored) $1 mil paycheck, plays 6-7 games (he'd likely start in Orlando) and show what he can do. That's much better than sitting on the bench in the NFL.

But I'm surprised that he only gets a 4 game suspension ... other players got that long for much less than what Vick did ... I would've suspended him for at least 8 games.

JESUS DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO PLAY AGAINST US MORTALS...

lmao @ this nonsense.

hes a better RB not QB

you see QB's actually throw the ball. not run at first chance.

make me up when your savior becomes a good QB.

ripq.jpg

lmao @ this nonsense.

hes a better RB not QB

you see QB's actually throw the ball. not run at first chance.

THEY ALSO NEVER WON A PLAYOFF GAME

Im glad Vick is finally going to be back. It will be sad to watch him in another uniform though. I really wish the Falcons would bring him back

YEA THAT GIMMICKY QB TOOK THIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS AND WON 2X.... HE ALSO BROUGHT 3 MNF HOME GAMES TO ATLANTA AND MADE THE FALCONS RELEVANT. SO PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR "HE WASN'T SO SPECIAL" ANTICS... ARTHUR BLANK MUST HAVE THOUGHT HE WAS TO ROLL HIM ONTO THE FIELD IN A WHEELCHAIR.. AND GIVE HIM A RECORD 135 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT <_<

here is a picture for ya. you don't understand words too well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im glad Vick is finally going to be back. It will be sad to watch him in another uniform though. I really wish the Falcons would bring him back

x2

except for the bringing him back part. its too late for all that.

this is matt ryans team now.

This thread is bringing out the worst in the usual Vick haters. Not surprised. Not one freakin bit. It burns huh?

and it seems your gonna love vicks nuts some more huh fraud

This thread is bringing out the worst in the usual Vick haters. Not surprised. Not one freakin bit. It burns huh?

The fact that he ruined this franchise temporarily?

The fact that he acted irresponsibly and left his teammates holding the bag?

The fact that he didn't do the things a QB needs to do while he was here to fully realize his potential?

The fact that our front office was dumb enough to sign him to a huge contract?

Yeah, all that burns a bit and if there's a Falcons fan on this board that it doesn't burn, I've got to question their fanhood a little bit...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

66975480.jpg

We're not laughing with you. We're laughing at you.

i never said you said it. TALK ABOUT COMPREHENDING A LITTLE BETTER LMAO!!!

POINT OUT WHERE I SAID YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID VICK WOULD NEVER PLAY AGAIN IN THE NFL AND I WILL CEASE TO POST HERE.

And where did I say you said I said it? Again, comprehend much? :lol: No, you merely suggested that I may have said it by saying:

YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN AROUND HERE LONG. I DIDNT POINT TO YOU SPECIFICALLY, BUT IF THE SHOE FITS, BUY A MATCHING SHIRT!

And like I said, please tell us who said this or where it was said. Remember, you just said people were saying it LEFT AND RIGHT, so it shouldn't be too hard.

I'm starting to question both your comprehension skills and your recollection abilities. :rolleyes:

trust me :lol: :lol:

the man lovers are bringing it up here in the wrong forum. ookie isn't a falcon. why don't they go do their posting on espn?

Cause they can't stand it. The guilty dog barks first and they are barking first. you got it backwards.

B)

trust me.

bet that pic wasnt taken in open field. hince the reason hes not better than matty ice. vick can run for ages but until he makes as smart decisions and throws he will be ridding the ole pine pony

And where did I say you said I said it? Again, comprehend much? :lol: No, you merely suggested that I may have said it by saying:

And like I said, please tell us who said this or where it was said. Remember, you just said people were saying it LEFT AND RIGHT, so it shouldn't be too hard.

I'm starting to question both your comprehension skills and your recollection abilities. :rolleyes:

wow! :o

you quoted me from a post where i was responding to nobkowski NOT YOU. once again, a hit dog will holler so i dont see why you were getting so defensive.

i dont know how to use the search function without weeding through hours of old threads but if you want to split hairs and say few if any people said vick would never play again then you win! im not gonna argue, but i remember the idiots.

what are you talking about? i knew he wouldnt play for atlanta again so what are you trying to say? you sound awful defensive.

youre dumber than you pretend to be if you dont remember people saying he would be banned for life. youre useless. just stop already.

truth hurts. you are the one being defensive. you brought it up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of dumb, do you know what the word consensus means? You are the one talking like the vast majority said what you are claiming.