Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYAN 6:10

VICK RE-INSTATED

163 posts in this topic

YOU WILL CARE ABOUT THIS 6 - 10 SEASON THAT THE FALCONS ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE

Not going to happen azzhat.

I don't care that your parents met at a family reunion and that you obviously ate copious amounts of lead paint chips as a child........... :lol: :lol:

It shows in your moronic posts.

Now, go back to bopping the bishop as you hold your Vick poster and let the adults talk.

:huh: Who said that?

YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN AROUND HERE LONG. I DIDNT POINT TO YOU SPECIFICALLY, BUT IF THE SHOE FITS, BUY A MATCHING SHIRT!

I dont have a problem with Vick he served his time but as said by Gritzblitzer he is no longer a Falcon therefore he is against us.

get over it hes going to play again

WELCOME BACK TO THE NFL !!!!

ookie was a good gimic for a couple of years and helped sell some seats. then he became a shame and disgrace to the whole organization and screwed us over. MATTY ICE RYAN picked this team back up and made us relevant for real.

Speaking of crow, how much did you eat. :lol: :lol: :lol: Most of us Falcons Fans (not ookie fans) said he would never play on our team again.

We were completely right. B)

Hope you enjoy going to what ever team makes the mistake of signing him.

ookie was a good gimic for a couple of years and helped sell some seats. then he became a shame and disgrace to the whole organization and screwed us over. MATTY ICE RYAN picked this team back up and made us relevant for real.

Speaking of crow, how much did you eat. :lol: :lol: :lol: Most of us Falcons Fans (not ookie fans) said he would never play on our team again.

DONT GET DEFENSIVE. IF YOU DIDNT SAY HE'D NEVER STEP ON AN NFL FIELD AGAIN THEN I WASNT TALKING ABOUT YOU, BUT ONCE AGAIN, IF THE SHOE FITS, BUY A MATCHING SHIRT.

DONT ACT LIKE PEOPLE WERENT SAYING THAT LEFT AND RIGHT AROUND HERE. HOW SOON YOU FORGET.

Nice, that means we could get someone like Dunlap, Okung, Haden, Weatherspoon, Hardy or Spikes in the Draft ;) (always look on the bright side of life *whistle*)

haha....ohhhhh, you're so right....the falcons will regret the day they ever let michael vick go because he will go undefeated in every game he plays from here on out and the falcons can't win a game without him.......yea right

i hope vick does well as a back up....but its amazing how much better off the falcons are without him

haha....ohhhhh, you're so right....the falcons will regret the day they ever let michael vick go because he will go undefeated in every game he plays from here on out and the falcons can't win a game without him.......yea right

i hope vick does well as a back up....but its amazing how much better off the falcons are without him

the falcons went 4-12 the year he left.

they are better off now that they have an offensive line, a competent coaching staff, and wide receivers with some experience.

Not going to happen azzhat.

I don't care that your parents met at a family reunion and that you obviously ate copious amounts of lead paint chips as a child........... :lol: :lol:

It shows in your moronic posts.

Now, go back to bopping the bishop as you hold your Vick poster and let the adults talk.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice!

Oh man, I was just coming by to say I can't wait to see him play, and wish him luck.

And then I remembered how the Vick threads go. Hopefully this gets moved.

DONT GET DEFENSIVE. IF YOU DIDNT SAY HE'D NEVER STEP ON AN NFL FIELD AGAIN THEN I WASNT TALKING ABOUT YOU, BUT ONCE AGAIN, IF THE SHOE FITS, BUY A MATCHING SHIRT.

DONT ACT LIKE PEOPLE WERENT SAYING THAT LEFT AND RIGHT AROUND HERE. HOW SOON YOU FORGET.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I haven't forgotten how delusional and non-sensical the ookie fans are/where. You never knew if you think the consensus was that he wouldn't play in the nfl again. Since you still don't get it, I will repeat: Most said he would never play on our team again. Not that he would never play in the nfl again.

How does your own crow taste. :D

YEA THAT GIMMICKY QB TOOK THIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS AND WON 2X.... HE ALSO BROUGHT 3 MNF HOME GAMES TO ATLANTA AND MADE THE FALCONS RELEVANT. SO PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR "HE WASN'T SO SPECIAL" ANTICS... ARTHUR BLANK MUST HAVE THOUGHT HE WAS TO ROLL HIM ONTO THE FIELD IN A WHEELCHAIR.. AND GIVE HIM A RECORD 135 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT <_<

YEA THAT GIMMICKY QB TOOK THIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS AND WON 2X.... HE ALSO BROUGHT 3 MNF HOME GAMES TO ATLANTA AND MADE THE FALCONS RELEVANT. SO PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR "HE WASN'T SO SPECIAL" ANTICS... ARTHUR BLANK MUST HAVE THOUGHT HE WAS TO ROLL HIM ONTO THE FIELD IN A WHEELCHAIR.. AND GIVE HIM A RECORD 135 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT <_<

calm down vick75

YOU MUST NOT HAVE BEEN AROUND HERE LONG. I DIDNT POINT TO YOU SPECIFICALLY, BUT IF THE SHOE FITS, BUY A MATCHING SHIRT!

First of all, I've been here for YEARS! Back in the day of Parrothead and the gang. That's about five or six MB versions ago.

Buy a matching shirt!? If you could comprehend a bit better, or if you want to go back and review my posts, I said (and have been saying) that Vick will get opportunity after opportunity in the NFL. As long as he can fling it with that arm, he'll get his chances - no matter how much of a mistake it may be for teams. Case in point - Jeff George.

Again, if people were saying it "left and right" as you claim, then it will be easy for you to show us. Go ahead. Give us a link, a name, a thread title, something. Personally, I haven't seen it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I haven't forgotten how delusional and non-sensical the ookie fans are/where. You never knew if you think the consensus was that he wouldn't play in the nfl again. Since you still don't get it, I will repeat: Most said he would never play on our team again. Not that he would never play in the nfl again.

How does your own crow taste. :D

what are you talking about? i knew he wouldnt play for atlanta again so what are you trying to say? you sound awful defensive.

youre dumber than you pretend to be if you dont remember people saying he would be banned for life. youre useless. just stop already.

and the falcons are better off now because they have a quarterback who knows how to win

YEA HE KNOWS HOW TO WIN PLAYING AGAINST SUB .500 TEAMS :lol: WAKE ME UP WHEN HE WINS A PLAYOFF GAME -_-

First of all, I've been here for YEARS! Back in the day of Parrothead and the gang. That's about five or six MB versions ago.

Buy a matching shirt!? If you could comprehend a bit better, or if you want to go back and review my posts, I said (and have been saying) that Vick will get opportunity after opportunity in the NFL. As long as he can fling it with that arm, he'll get his chances - no matter how much of a mistake it may be for teams. Case in point - Jeff George.

i never said you said it. TALK ABOUT COMPREHENDING A LITTLE BETTER LMAO!!!

POINT OUT WHERE I SAID YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID VICK WOULD NEVER PLAY AGAIN IN THE NFL AND I WILL CEASE TO POST HERE.

YEA HE KNOWS HOW TO WIN PLAYING AGAINST SUB .500 TEAMS :lol: WAKE ME UP WHEN HE WINS A PLAYOFF GAME -_-

make me up when your savior becomes a good QB.

what are you talking about? i knew he wouldnt play for atlanta again so what are you trying to say? you sound awful defensive.

youre dumber than you pretend to be if you dont remember people saying he would be banned for life. youre useless. just stop already.

YO ZIGG, THEY HAVE TO ALWAYS BE RIGHT..... THIS IS THE DAY THAT THEY DREADED.... THEY KNOW ITS A GOOD CHANCE THAT THEY HAVE TO FACE OOKIE... AND OOKIE IS GOING TO HAVE HIS REVENGE!! :lol: