Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYAN 6:10

VICK RE-INSTATED

163 posts in this topic

Glad to hear this. As a fan of the NFL I wish him well. On and off the field.

Goody probably did the right thing. I'm sure there are probably some conditions though.

Now let's see who the six teams are that said they would consider signing him when Goody asked a few months ago.

I got a feeling one or two are NFCS teams. I would love to face him and beat him down twice a year.

revenge

noun-

the act of inflicting harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.

According to the standard definition of the word revenge the only one Vick should be taking it out on is himself.............. <_<

crow is served to the dbags who once proudly stated in a mocking way "vick will never play in the nfl again"

haahahaaahaaaahaaahhahaahaaa

crow is served to the dbags who once proudly stated in a mocking way "vick will never play in the nfl again"

not saying i was one of those people, but vick still hasn't played in a game yet, and he's not even on a team right now....so why don't we just wait and see how it goes

not saying i was one of those people, but vick still hasn't played in a game yet, and he's not even on a team right now....so why don't we just wait and see how it goes

get over it hes going to play again

WELCOME BACK TO THE NFL !!!!

he'll probably get picked up, i just don't think he's gonna be worth jack as a football player.....but yea, good luck with the raiders lol

:huh: Who said that?

I thought the general concesus was that he'd never start in the NFL again (and I'm not sure I'd believe that). I know I've been one of those that said as long as Vick has that cannon on his shoulder, NFL teams will come a calling.

But, as has been stated, you might want to wait until he actually plays before calling anyone out. Just a suggestion.

Don't care. He isn't a Falcon.

YOU WILL CARE ABOUT THIS 6 - 10 SEASON THAT THE FALCONS ARE ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE

Oh newb. If only you'd show back up when the season was over with.

But, you'll just run and hide and change your name...again. Just like you probably did when Ryan had a great rookie season.

Oh well, I guess we could always just flame you now. :lol:

no silly, that happened after vick's glorious year. he made sure he lost to the worst teams next year