Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SanFranMan

why hasn't roethlisberger been suspended indefinatly?

116 posts in this topic

So Godell picks when he wants to use the innocent until proven guilty cliche? I understand he is not perfect but come on!

The only problem that I have is that ESPN is not reporting it. They reported a bunch of other players whenever their names got in the news.... particularly African Americans. They should treat everyone the same and let people know what is going on.

The only problem that I have is that ESPN is not reporting it. They reported a bunch of other players whenever their names got in the news.... particularly African Americans. They should treat everyone the same and let people know what is going on.

typical. bring race into this.

So Godell picks when he wants to use the innocent until proven guilty cliche? I understand he is not perfect but come on!

He has not been convicted of anything. I'm sure that if he is convicted he will be suspended.

He has not been convicted of anything. I'm sure that if he is convicted he will be suspended.

Vick and pacman was suspended before convicted. Pacman still has not been convivted for anything!

Vick and pacman was suspended before convicted. Pacman still has not been convivted for anything!

PaCmAn AiNt Do DaT!

If Ben meets with Goodell and tells him a bald faced lie that this never happened, and then he turns around and pleads guilty to the entire indictment of doing everything including taking bets on the worman - he'll be suspended indefinitely.

If Ben shoots himself in the leg in a place that does not allow guns, and can't explain the bleeding hole in his leg, amd gets criminally charged - he'll be suspended.

If Ben runs over somebody and pleads guilty to DUI - he'll be suspended indefinitely.

If Vick-75 accuses Matt Schaub of raping him out of the blue in a civil law suit, I highly doubt Goodell will suspend Schaub.

:rolleyes:

If Ben meets with Goodell and tells him a bald faced lie that this never happened, and then he turns around and pleads guilty to the entire indictment of doing everything including taking bets on the worman - he'll be suspended indefinitely.

If Ben shoots himself in the leg in a place that does not allow guns, and can't explain the bleeding hole in his leg, amd gets criminally charged - he'll be suspended.

If Ben runs over somebody and pleads guilty to DUI - he'll be suspended indefinitely.

If Vick-75 accuses Matt Schaub of raping him out of the blue in a civil law suit, I highly doubt Goodell will suspend Schaub.

hahahah :lol:

i think he did it.

They were suspended off of he say she say! He suspendend them until the truth came out as if they were guilty intil proven innocent. Just because you are indited doesn't mean you are guilty it just means that you are being accused. What if vick went to trial and was proven innocent after the draft? We would have matt ryan and an innocen Vick because of he say she say!

You know the first I heard of this was on friggen TMZ. It does sound like BS but I feel the same way. If someone like vince young or any high profile black QB was in the same situation statements would have been released and the whole thing would have been blown up. I've always said if manning or brady was to have had a illegal dogfighting ring there would have been an apologetic news confrence and a large donation to the aspca and peta. Case closed. **** they would have probably done a couple of dog chow commercials. And would have had a big sports illustrated interview with bradys poodles or something. However. No one will ever see this. The big ben stuff does sound bogus comeon he's a super bowl QB I bet most of you guys would become some serious soap droppers if you had a chance with big ben same goes for the ladies. Its total bs. That's my opinion.

btw steven, the police is not gonna charge him with any crimes. which may be the reason goodells doing nothing.

Yeah right if it was TO it would have been on CNN!!

They were suspended off of he say she say! He suspendend them until the truth came out as if they were guilty intil proven innocent. Just because you are indited doesn't mean you are guilty it just means that you are being accused. What if vick went to trial and was proven innocent after the draft? We would have matt ryan and an innocen Vick because of he say she say!

Remember, as soon as the indictments came down on vick his longtime homeboys gave him right up. He was the last one to plead guilty and got the toughest sentence. You want to blame someone for his suspension? Blame his bois!

you guys are idiots....vick was accused of dogfighting and was not suspended until it was proven true

he was at the frigging NFL draft talking about Virginia tech and stuff

What's the rationale behind ESPN not reporting this?