Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SacFalcFan

McGee takes a stand: Georgia no longer welcome at Carver.

58 posts in this topic

Who's the 2011 Top WR recruit that had us #1 in an article I read a few months ago?

I know Charon Peake from SC has us tied for lead with Clemson for his services. If that was who you are referring to.

I know Charon Peake from SC has us tied for lead with Clemson for his services. If that was who you are referring to.

That might be who it was... I'm terrible with names.

yeah we are tied for his services, but i think it was another top 2011 wr that had uga #1.. i don't remember the name..

Anyone know where I can check out and early list of top 2011 guys? I've looked on Scout and Rivals and can't locate one.

Anyone know where I can check out and early list of top 2011 guys? I've looked on Scout and Rivals and can't locate one.

i will find the thread, but it's one of the main recruiting threads i posted on the main page of this forum.. i put a bunch of 2011 guys.

Nah, you ain't never heard of me before. Most people's brains can't comprehend the awesomeness that is created from just hearing my name.

You use ain't and then speak of other's being able to comprehend "awesomeness"... Comical at best...