Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SWIFT HITTER

I hope Roger Goodell does the right thing

111 posts in this topic

ive been here since start of the season you havent you post day Vick completes jail sentence .. thats odd..This might be my first or second Vick topic in 2 years..take a look at my topics I made to see that i am correct

BS. I have posted several times, I just cut back and it was after Joey was the starting qb. the guy you wanted to lead the falcons no matter how bad he was.

You are about you, not the team. The boards changed, I still can't log in as msct. I can't go to pure football either b/c of that. I have read all of your racist pathetic post over the last 2 years. I got tired of posting on them but if you go back you can see that I have taken time to respond to several of your post over the last 6 months. LOL

Shame a great qb like Ryan has to have fans like you just b/c he is white.

BS. I have posted several times, I just cut back and it was after Joey was the starting qb. the guy you wanted to lead the falcons no matter how bad he was.

You are about you, not the team. The boards changed, I still can't log in as msct. I can't go to pure football either b/c of that. I have read all of your racist pathetic post over the last 2 years. I got tired of posting on them but if you go back you can see that I have taken time to respond to several of your post over the last 6 months. LOL

Shame a great qb like Ryan has to have fans like you just b/c he is white.

you can look in the search function msct and try and find these Vick threads i made in 2 years ..but you cant

BS you did and you started one today. long after he is gone.

Reals fans say good riddance and I hope he doesn't land in the division or conference

Guys like you say good riddance and love to see him w/ the panthers, bucs or saints and will cry like a baby when he has a winning record.

You care nothing about the team. only yourself. you were overjoyed the day Vick was indicted, the most embarrassing day for this franchise.

Guys like you say good riddance and love to see him w/ the panthers, bucs or saints and will cry like a baby when he has a winning record.

:lol::lol: There is the Vick lover we know..I will be happy as a pig in **** if he landed inside the division cause that would mean medicore football at the QB position from one of our rivals..

This was a thread wishing him well and that the commissioner should allow him to play that is all.

The Michael Vick experiment and FAILURE MIGHT BE ONE OF THE WORST AND BEST DAYS OF OUR FRANCHISE... The failure of this person on and off the football field brought us the QB we dreame Vick could be....that would be a LEADER..

msct you just got owned man pack up and head to the hills..Im still searching for the classic thread you made..How is Peyton Manning better then Vick..

now that was a classic

god the stupidity never ends. LOL vick lover? god you are blind. I know you would love the division rivals to have a winning record. you are not a real fan. you would rather have joey harrington with the falcons and a winning qb with the division rivals. you have no love for the falcons. I knew you would crack. LOL

LOL

still bothers you vick had a better win/lose record than peyton manning his first 5 years. I am still right and it bothers you. LOL . I love it. your racism and hate are so blinding.

I don't like vick now but god I am not stupid enough to want him in the division. Who is that stupid.

god the stupidity never ends. LOL vick lover? god you are blind. I know you would love the division rivals to have a winning record. you are not a real fan. you would rather have joey harrington with the falcons and a winning qb with the division rivals. you have no love for the falcons. I knew you would crack. LOL

so says a poster who used to post religiously when Vick was at QB and disapperead when Ryan came to town.. hmm who is the real fan Im still here posting talking about the Falcons you still sit in your parnets home with all your Vick posters..

Im hoping Vick comes to the division ...and has to face us and we dismantle him with Jerry up the middle and Abe on the outside... Curtis Lofton will break that fragile Vick.. :D:D

LOL

still bothers you vick had a better win/lose record than peyton manning his first 5 years. I am still right and it bothers you. LOL . I love it. your racism and hate are so blinding.

I don't like vick now but god I am not stupid enough to want him in the division. Who is that stupid.

you probably still think Vick is better then Manning..clown :lol:

I have posted with Ryan at qb, good try.LOL I don't post much at all on any board any more.

you lose, I don't like vick now and you still try that crap. LOL

You tried to make Joey Harrington look like Elway and looked as smart as a pile of bricks.

I disappeared when the boards changed. get over it.

Got the racism gets so old.

you probably still think Vick is better then Manning..clown :lol:

Manning is a choke artist.

LOL Joey Freakin Harrington...................

Manning is a choke artist.

LOL Joey Freakin Harrington...................

manning won a super bowl..what vick win

and msct you think ryan is a better qb then vick right ..i do to :D

I feel like you've posted this before, Swift. Have you?

dont think I have... I just went through all my topics to see if I posted about Vick in awhile and didnt come up with anything

Hmm, Lets see: Once an American Citizian is convicted of a FELONY, Does he get "A Second Chance" at VOTING or THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS or even OWNING A BUSSINESS? Answer: NO

Vick shamed Atlanta much less the NFL in my eye so I hope Goodell does the right thing and CLEAN UP THE NFL!

As a "Customer" (Falcons STH) I help pay team salaries, so I think my opinion has merit as any other "Customer" of a given product.

ugh... thats not true. I know several people who had had felonies who now own businesses,vote, and bare arms. It called a first offenders plea, If you finish out your term of probation without violating you get your rights back and you get a clean record. So technically speaking yes there is a second chance. Also there are people who are rich enough to go back to court and get their record expunged. So there are many ways when you have felonies to get a second chance. Just thought I'd share that. B) B)

The only thing I care about is he is no longer OUR news. I don't care if he plays or not. He is just another player who hurt his team and the game by being stupid.

wrong forum swiffty. but since you started it -this thing with msct is strange. That guy defended ookie to the 10th power. Even past the time ookie pleaded guilty. he must have really did a 360 change. :rolleyes: But you can still see it leaking that he still loves him.

But you can still see it leaking that he still loves him.

There's nothing quite as sad as unrequited man-love.......... :lol:

LOL

I got nothing with Vick on it. I never supported him once he was indicted. Keep dreaming. I would not want him back for anything. I am not stupid though. I know football and Vick can win at qb. Dumbest things ever is when hatred makes you blind and this is the perfect example. I rooted for Vick when he was w/ the falcons, same w/ ryan b/c I am a falcons fan.

I think Ryan first year was way better than peyton manning first year and i think overall ryan will be better than peyton at the end.

ryan is better than vick and will have to prove it but i believe in the long run will be better than peyton. peyton chokes in the playoffs.

You don't agree with me on Ryan swift. You say that about joey harrington for gods sake. you just like the color, nothing you say is about football, just your black and white view. you are the same as vick75, mirror images.

i hope vick gets to play again too...and start. he shouldn't be suspended for more than 4 games this year IMO. hopefully he works on his qb-ing and can still be an explosive player like before. i wouldn't watch him or root for him like i do the falcons but i would enjoy watching him play and would pull for him as long as it doesn't affect us. i like cutler and usually pull for him (as long as it doesn't affect us) and i do the same for brady.

LOL

I got nothing with Vick on it. I never supported him once he was indicted. Keep dreaming. I would not want him back for anything. I am not stupid though. I know football and Vick can win at qb. Dumbest things ever is when hatred makes you blind and this is the perfect example. I rooted for Vick when he was w/ the falcons, same w/ ryan b/c I am a falcons fan.

I think Ryan first year was way better than peyton manning first year and i think overall ryan will be better than peyton at the end.

ryan is better than vick and will have to prove it but i believe in the long run will be better than peyton. peyton chokes in the playoffs.

You don't agree with me on Ryan swift. You say that about joey harrington for gods sake. you just like the color, nothing you say is about football, just your black and white view. you are the same as vick75, mirror images.

thats all you msct you lose every single argument you ever had with me and you just throw out its a black white issue when it has nothing to do with that ..I can care less if we have a team filled with purple, black Asian midgets as long as they get wins and show leadership on and off the field .

Michael never showed that and that is why he wound up in prison. Its must hurt you maybe I was right about Vick .. Michael Vick was never a leader of this franchise just a great athelete with a great talent that never put the time or effort into his craft . If Michael Vick would have lead us to a Super Bowl and stayed out of the newspaper the so called haters or what you call them racists would have embraced Vick. Do i have to show you my Vick jersey to show i was once a fan of his but the love for the FALCONS COMES FIrst..I never choose a player over a team like some of you fake *** fans.. The Vick era was only about Vick and he had no help and all the excuses. The Ryan Era will be different...WHY CAUSE WE HAVE A LEADER AND A MAN IN RYAN ..

Ive been a Falcons fan for 24+ years dont question my lotalty man ill make you look foolish

I don't watch Cowboy games now, why would I start just because Vick was on their team?

Read what I wrote again. I said those who hate the Cowboys and supports Vick. The question was aimed to the fans who support Vick

thats all you msct you lose every single argument you ever had with me and you just throw out its a black white issue when it has nothing to do with that ..I can care less if we have a team filled with purple, black Asian midgets as long as they get wins and show leadership on and off the field .

Michael never showed that and that is why he wound up in prison. Its must hurt you maybe I was right about Vick .. Michael Vick was never a leader of this franchise just a great athelete with a great talent that never put the time or effort into his craft . If Michael Vick would have lead us to a Super Bowl and stayed out of the newspaper the so called haters or what you call them racists would have embraced Vick. Do i have to show you my Vick jersey to show i was once a fan of his but the love for the FALCONS COMES FIrst..I never choose a player over a team like some of you fake *** fans.. The Vick era was only about Vick and he had no help and all the excuses. The Ryan Era will be different...WHY CAUSE WE HAVE A LEADER AND A MAN IN RYAN ..

Ive been a Falcons fan for 24+ years dont question my lotalty man ill make you look foolish

You are not a falcons fan period. you never won one argument unless it was in your own head. You gave the same excuses about Ryan after the first bucs game that you ripped others for giving vick. our team was mediocre without a good qb. vick showed that when he was here and when he was missing those 6yrs. Matt Ryan showed that this year compared to last year. You have always been wrong. You just refuse to believe it.

You go on and on about leadership, smarts. Elway was never a student of the game but won more on his abilities, same with vick. just b/c you didn't like how he won he still won and many falcon players still support the man after all his freakin actions. That is loyalty. you just can't stand it. you have been banned twice of know of for racist comments on vick. LOL. only you believe you are not racist.

You lost with Joey Harrington.....................................

There's nothing quite as sad as unrequited man-love.......... :lol:

:lol:

A ice cold drink, a macbook, and reading one of your replies is not

a good combination at all.

Fortunately I turned my head just in the nick of time.

Unfortunately that was in the direction of the Cat.

The mac is safe but the Cat is nowhere to be found ;)