Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SWIFT HITTER

I hope Roger Goodell does the right thing

111 posts in this topic

This is coming from one of his biggest critics ..The man has been punished enough and I do believe if he is sincere and helps his community with providing a message what he did is wrong ..He deserves a second chance.

I agree, but I also hope Vick doesn't come back and stink it up either... -_-

Dude needs to have a renewed mind if he wants to be successful this time...this is his last shot...come back, be the QB that we wanted him to be and that Matt Ryan has become for us...hopefully Goodell gives him that shot.

This is coming from one of his biggest critics ..The man has been punished enough and I do believe if he is sincere and helps his community with providing a message what he did is wrong ..He deserves a second chance.

I don't know how sincere Vick really is. Dan Reeves has reached out to try and help him and reports are that so far Vick is shunning Reeves.

Reeves Says Vick Ignoring Him

I don't know how you guys take this, but to me it seems like an arrogant move on Vick's part.

Question for everyone who hates Dallas and supports Vick. Vick gets reinstated and Dallas signs him. Will you or will you not start watching Cowboy games?

I hope Goodell does the right thing and reinstates him, and then all 32 teams do the right thing and don't sign him.

there will be a team dumb enough to take a risk .

If Goodell does the right thing he would not look as powerful so I don't think he reinstates Vick. If he is reinstated he needs to go to an established team and ease back in the game slowly as a secondary QB running wrinkles like the wildcat behind someone like Brady in NE.

Question for everyone who hates Dallas and supports Vick. Vick gets reinstated and Dallas signs him. Will you or will you not start watching Cowboy games?

I think every NFL fan likes watching Dallas weather they hate or like Dallas. Vick would add some drama. I think everybody is interested in seeing what Vick can do if for nothing else just out of curiousity and to know the answer of how will he play.

I log on everyday and I am no longer a Vick fan, he is cut.See how that works, it is the team man. I know you don't understand the difference. Only real fans would. I still love your Joey Harrington hugging.

I log on everyday and I am no longer a Vick fan, he is cut.See how that works, it is the team man. I know you don't understand the difference. Only real fans would. I still love your Joey Harrington hugging.

didnt see you here at all this season showed your true colors for Vick when he was gone you skipped town..Guess your rooting for the Titans again .. :lol::lol:

How impressive was Matt Ryan this season msct ..think he is better then Peyton Manning

didnt see you here at all this season showed your true colors for Vick when he was gone you skipped town..Guess your rooting for the Titans again .. :lol::lol:

How impressive was Matt Ryan this season msct ..think he is better then Peyton Manning

The boards changed, I never logged on (it was always saved on my computer) and so since i have been on these boards since 2000, I lost my email and password. I also got a new job that prevents me from logging on during the day. I have been on everyday since the season started at night and yes, I have read all your racist stuff about vick, who you still write about till this day. I don't, I moved on. all about the team. LOL.

LOL swift trying to act like a real fan.

ive been here since start of the season you havent you post day Vick completes jail sentence .. thats odd..This might be my first or second Vick topic in 2 years..take a look at my topics I made to see that i am correct

Hmm, Lets see: Once an American Citizian is convicted of a FELONY, Does he get "A Second Chance" at VOTING or THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS or even OWNING A BUSSINESS? Answer: NO

Vick shamed Atlanta much less the NFL in my eye so I hope Goodell does the right thing and CLEAN UP THE NFL!

As a "Customer" (Falcons STH) I help pay team salaries, so I think my opinion has merit as any other "Customer" of a given product.

Hmm, Lets see: Once an American Citizian is convicted of a FELONY, Does he get "A Second Chance" at VOTING or THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS or even OWNING A BUSSINESS? Answer: NO

Vick shamed Atlanta much less the NFL in my eye so I hope Goodell does the right thing and CLEAN UP THE NFL!

As a "Customer" (Falcons STH) I help pay team salaries, so I think my opinion has merit as any other "Customer" of a given product.

as a businessperson, goodell may not want to get rid of vick because he would draw attention to the ufl.