My life is now complete

rvrndzombii

congrats on finding 5 guys and now your ghey

WHHHAAAAAT? :blink:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest Regular Guy
that you put in your mouth with their juice all on your chin and mouth

Thnaks a lot Greg, I can now never eat there again :)

their burgers aint that good. i think fuddruckers are better and bigger for the price.

vortex are way better.

i have been hearing about the vortex... i will be trying that in december when i head to atl for the saints game. mmmmm double bypass burger.....how can you beat a burger with grilled cheese and eggs on it?....it will be mine.... oh yes.

Vortex owns all.

man i keep hearing about this place.... is it that good?

cant wait till december it if is..... last year when we came we went to the varsity since a lot of people said it is one of those places you have to eat. it was ok. didnt hear about the Vortex until a few months ago. there was some other place too that was supposed to be just insanely good but i cant remember its name....

now i am hungry

That is one of the shittiest burger places I've ever eaten.

I went with my dad the other day and we bought two hamburgers, 2 small cokes, and 2 small fries. It was $19.50 and the burgers tasted like they were grilled outside of Home Depot.

I can cook a better hamburger in my sleep than those jackholes at Five Guys ever could. How it has one so many awards is beyond me.

Me on my grill >>>>>>>>> Five Guys

Red Robin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

That is one of the shittiest burger places I've ever eaten.

I went with my dad the other day and we bought two hamburgers, 2 small cokes, and 2 small fries. It was $19.50 and the burgers tasted like they were grilled outside of Home Depot.

I can cook a better hamburger in my sleep than those jackholes at Five Guys ever could. How it has one so many awards is beyond me.

Me on my grill >>>>>>>>> Five Guys

Red Robin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

The Royal Red Robin is a thing of beauty

but i'd much rather have a shrimp burger.