Do you use the Falcons official internet search site?

I stopped using the Swag thing after it said I won sideline passes and they were shipped but I never received them. After a half dozen inquiries with no response, I finally got the "Don't know, don't care" answer from the Swag people.

If they don't know, they don't care, and the search engine is far more limited then I said why bother with the extra step. Not to mention there is supposedly and random basis for assigning point value. Funny how I have to use it 20 times before it gives up 1 measly buck. With $25 prizes=10,000 bucks it's beyond ridiculous. This is all on the Swag people not the Falcons in case someone is confused.

• 9 months later...

I stopped using the Swag thing after it said I won sideline passes and they were shipped but I never received them. After a half dozen inquiries with no response, I finally got the "Don't know, don't care" answer from the Swag people.

Wow that's crazy. I'd be super mad about that. I am surprised you didnt hear back from them. I never had a problem getting the stuff I'd ordered.

i used to use it a lot, but i switched back to google, especially with chrome, since the search feature is built into the address bar. i had something like 60-70 swag bucks.

You know you can download a Falcons toolbar for chrome. You get the same built in address bar only it has a Falcons logo on it (which in my opinion makes it way cooler!)

• 2 months later...

I have been using it for quite some time. I ordered one of those flags for your car with the Falcons logo on it over a year ago. I used it and it ripped from the wind, so I ordered another one (I think they used to award the swagbucks a little more often back then), but it never came in the mail. I think they only allow you to order one of any particular item. I currently have 1080 swag bucks, but I'm gonna save them until I can get something nice instead of a trading card.

I got one of those flags for my car too.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm guessing you are the swag buck rep since you keep on bumping this periodically. :lol:

No I just subcribed to the thread so every once and while I get an email about it. Besides there is enough adveritising for the site on the top of the forum so the ad rep really wouldnt need to do much else.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...