Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falconsfan80

Do you use the Falcons official internet search site?

45 posts in this topic

Is anyone using the Falcons official internet search site:

http://myfalconssearch.swagbucks.com/refer/getfreestuff

If you use the Falcons official search site instead of Google for your web searches you can win free Falcons Jerseys, autographs, football cards and other cool stuff.

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck using the site and if they did what did they win?

Just out of curiosity, what would $100 swag bucks get you? Also, how long did it take to get over $100?

It took me several months to get up to 150. Most of the items are either obscure, outdated, or impossible to reach. I did get the throwback trading cards and entered a couple of the sweepstakes. I use it for known websites because it takes the same amount of effort as Google but if you are trying to search for something more obscure then Google is much better.

It took me several months to get up to 150. Most of the items are either obscure, outdated, or impossible to reach. I did get the throwback trading cards and entered a couple of the sweepstakes. I use it for known websites because it takes the same amount of effort as Google but if you are trying to search for something more obscure then Google is much better.

Thanks. I just hate signing up for new things online as spam usually follows. I'll stick to google for now :lol:

If you use the Falcons official search site instead of Google for your web searches you can win free Falcons Jerseys, autographs, football cards and other cool stuff.

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck using the site and if they did what did they win?

atlantafalcons-468x60.jpg

180 swag bucks and counting. Spent a few entering contests but didn't win. Saving up to just get something from the swag store, or maybe toss them all into 1 contest & hope for the best.....maybe a Falcons fly-away.

agree, when I'm looking for something, I have the swag bar up (like the google bar) and use it first. What I don't like is you get 5 pages max return of results. So if I don't find what I need fairly quickly, then I go google or yahoo for it.

agree, when I'm looking for something, I have the swag bar up (like the google bar) and use it first. What I don't like is you get 5 pages max return of results. So if I don't find what I need fairly quickly, then I go google or yahoo for it.

I got the Falcons search toolbar on my work computer. I like using it at work because my boss is from NC and is a huge Panthers fan so I can give him a little grief by using it!

I did receive the playing cards but supposedly they shipped me the sideline passes in Feb. It did not say ordered but said shipped. I asked them repeatedly about where they were and they just said see the blog for winners which is a maze in itself. I am convinced that the sweepstakes part of their prizes is a scam after 4 attempts at trying to resolve the issue with them.

180 swag bucks and counting. Spent a few entering contests but didn't win. Saving up to just get something from the swag store, or maybe toss them all into 1 contest & hope for the best.....maybe a Falcons fly-away.

Absolutely love your signature, that's hilarious. I started using the Falcons swagbucks site but eventually went to the main Swagbucks site and store because of how many more options there are. I'm at about 145 swagbucks or so. swagbucks-173x63Alt5.jpg

I don't know - Started using it about 4 months ago in the hopes of procurring a Falcon hoodie which at the time was

listed for 235 swag bucks, but wouldn't you know it, now that i'm near that goal (197), the Hoodie is no longer listed

in the swag store .. Go figure.. <_< ..

I don't know - Started using it about 4 months ago in the hopes of procurring a Falcon hoodie which at the time was

listed for 235 swag bucks, but wouldn't you know it, now that i'm near that goal (197), the Hoodie is no longer listed

in the swag store .. Go figure.. <_< ..

I dont know if this is the one you are speaking of but there is at least one hoodie in the swag store.

Hoodie

was saving my points but the xbox 360 for 2500 swag bucks isn't available anymore. They probably only had one to give away. The rest of the stuff is just crap. I'm still using it though.

I dont know if this is the one you are speaking of but there is at least one hoodie in the swag store.

Hoodie

You know, that's the one.. I click on the swag buck portion of my toolbar, go to nfl swag and all that comes up is

a Giant bumper sticker, a Lions pennant and Lions sticker collection, nothing Falcon related...

You know, that's the one.. I click on the swag buck portion of my toolbar, go to nfl swag and all that comes up is

a Giant bumper sticker, a Lions pennant and Lions sticker collection, nothing Falcon related...

I know! You got to click on the exclusive Falcons gear section.

I saw that and really wanted one

Absolutely love your signature, that's hilarious. I started using the Falcons swagbucks site but eventually went to the main Swagbucks site and store because of how many more options there are. I'm at about 145 swagbucks or so.

I was thinking about doing that too but I really want some of the Falcons prizes.

Has anyone else noticed that their points total have gone up by 10 times and so has the cost of the prizes. It's like they added an extra zero to everything for inflation!