XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only point that went wtf was the fake punt during the 1 half. How about a unranked game with our 2 teams for an exhibition

that was an accident. i thought the cpu would set the first play as a punt on the play screen, but it was actually a fake and clicked on it really fast w/o paying attention. looked at the play at the line and everything looked fine. tried to punt and then the punter has receivers to throw to, so i was ****ed.

Good Game there House.

yeah for minute there I thought you would come back, but when I did that big hit on you to cause that fumble return for a td, I was feeling a lot better. Tulane has a hard hitting defense so beware of that team and the offense is a little sneaky

yeah for minute there I thought you would come back, but when I did that big hit on you to cause that fumble return for a td, I was feeling a lot better. Tulane has a hard hitting defense so beware of that team and the offense is a little sneaky

Yeah that fumble returned for a TD just stopped any momentum I had. That just took me out of the game.

I still don't know how I scored on that screen pass for a TD. Dude was going everywhere but where I was holding the stick

?????. How about that wr motion option for the td. I don't think your thinking I was gonna pull it out. no homo

When I saw my guy 20 yards down field I instantly thought big hit. Don't we play later in the dynasty

I saw you coming towards me. I couldn't decide what to do. Juke, spin, So I just hit up on the stick to try and run over you

Nope. We are in different Conferences. You're in the Sun Belt and I'm in C-USA