XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smfh, facemask penalty to win the game. what the ****

I know. Can't believe that I practically let you back in the game with a int returned for a td and that long pass that I thought I could intercept. good game though. Each person had their chance to win, just neither team seemed to gain the upper hand.

I know. Can't believe that I practically let you back in the game with a int returned for a td and that long pass that I thought I could intercept. good game though. Each person had their chance to win, just neither team seemed to gain the upper hand.

yeah, i thought you had some breaks too though lol. that second td pass where hernandez barely got one foot in and the ball went JUST over my defender's head. ****, you dominated that first half, i started catching on to your offense, but my o absolutely sucked.

yeah, i thought you had some breaks too though lol. that second td pass where hernandez barely got one foot in and the ball went JUST over my defender's head. ****, you dominated that first half, i started catching on to your offense, but my o absolutely sucked.

I was getting c*cky after the 1 half.