XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you wait til thursday? i know that ill have everything shipped and set up by then so is it going to hurt to wait three more days? im dying to play this, but i dont want to be left out of this group.

Was planning on starting Sat., but that still all depends on House getting his *** in gear and swapping out the game.

Was planning on starting Sat., but that still all depends on House getting his *** in gear and swapping out the game.

I took back the game the game, they didn't have any left. The store will have a shipment in today and I'm going tomorrow to get it. Give me Central Michigan if they meet the star criteria if they don't give me Florida Atlantic .

OK im out... sorry about that... sounded like a good idea at the time; but honestly i dont like this game that much...

i figured better to take my name out now than to get in the middle of a season and quit....

hopefully madden is better. something about this game really bugs me...

So at this point we've established we'll customize C-USA and the Sun Belt so we have people in the same conferences and that we'll play at AA difficulty and I think we said sim 2 or 3 times a week or sooner I assume if everyone completes their stuff I guess that only leaves how long are the quarters? I know default is 5 minutes and thats fine with me if we keep it at 5

So at this point we've established we'll customize C-USA and the Sun Belt so we have people in the same conferences and that we'll play at AA difficulty and I think we said sim 2 or 3 times a week or sooner I assume if everyone completes their stuff I guess that only leaves how long are the quarters? I know default is 5 minutes and thats fine with me if we keep it at 5

We will play on AA and the Quarters will be 5 min. We will do 2 sims per week. If everyone gets them in quickly we can move ahead. Yes I will customize C-USA and Sun Belt. Most probably have all player teams on 1 side of the division and the CPU on the other.