XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to gauge the interest of who would like to do one. If we get enough people I can start one up. You can have up to 12 teams in a Dynasty. It will be a rebuilding Dynasty using 1 & 2 star teams

Cable Guy - littleperson - Army

Unknown - Unkn0wn86

Cody #53 - crl90 - Troy

House -

Greg M - Mad Tequila Joe

UCSBDirtyBird -

sw ga falcon - sixt6deuce - North Texas

rvrndzombii - revrndzombiezzz

ill play. im getting my xbox bundle on wednesday so if thats too long with you then that's ok. i dont know my gamertag yet... but im thinking that im going to pick middle tennessee state if that's a one or two star team (pretty sure it is)

ill play. im getting my xbox bundle on wednesday so if thats too long with you then that's ok. i dont know my gamertag yet... but im thinking that im going to pick middle tennessee state if that's a one or two star team (pretty sure it is)

You're good. Wasn't going to start this toward the end of the month. Gives people a chance to get the game. MTSU is yours. Do you have a GT yet?

Have room for 1 more. Also is there anybody all ready on the list that does not want to participate in this. If you still do want to I need your GT if I don't have it in the first post and which team you will be using.

give me a few days, the game I bought had a massive scratch on it and I have to return it and get another one. Whats Southern Miss star ranking