Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable Guy

XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

narrowly pulled out a victory over Nevada 35-28. Down by 14 entering the 2 quarter. Fumbled with 1 min to go and Nevada took it back for a td to tie it all up. With 48 seconds left I marched down the field and scored a td with a qb run with 12 left.

narrowly pulled out a victory over Nevada 35-28. Down by 14 entering the 2 quarter. Fumbled with 1 min to go and Nevada took it back for a td to tie it all up. With 48 seconds left I marched down the field and scored a td with a qb run with 12 left.

same type of situation for me. i made some miraculous stops and had to drive down with like two minutes left to kick a field goal.

46 mtsu 44 miss state

same type of situation for me. i made some miraculous stops and had to drive down with like two minutes left to kick a field goal.

46 mtsu 44 miss state

my QB sucked big time. He had I think 4 turnovers by himself. I had to actually pause the game, go outside and let out some stress for a min. I'm about to land a 4 star hb recruit with decent speed. I about cried when the qb fumbled with 1 min to go, and the freaking db took the ball back for a td, and on top of that the run would have been a game clinching first down

Tough loss to Houston 24-19 on a couple of fumbles and I lost my starting QB for the season which puts me without my #1 QB, #1 and 2 RB, #1 WR and my starting LG if only players at SMU could stay healthy

I was just coming here to ask if we're still doing this or not its been almost 2 weeks since the last advance

I do owe an explanation for the lengthy time in between advancements. Work is starting to pick up and wear me down. At the present time I will not be able to keep up and keep this going at a normal pace.

I do owe an explanation for the lengthy time in between advancements. Work is starting to pick up and wear me down. At the present time I will not be able to keep up and keep this going at a normal pace.

Do ya need some help bud ?