XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We tried to finish this morning, but again the connection dropped. I called the internet provider to the house I just moved to and asked what was going on (this is not the only issue). I was told that they are upgrading stuff in our area and internet might be inconsistent for a few months. I read that is customer service speak for "our internet service sucks." As this problem is not likely to go away any time soon, I should probably withdraw from the league. Sorry for the hold up guys.

We tried to finish this morning, but again the connection dropped. I called the internet provider to the house I just moved to and asked what was going on (this is not the only issue). I was told that they are upgrading stuff in our area and internet might be inconsistent for a few months. I read that is customer service speak for "our internet service sucks." As this problem is not likely to go away any time soon, I should probably withdraw from the league. Sorry for the hold up guys.

thats what was going on in my neighborhood back in April and they finished back July