XBOX 360 NCCA 10 On Line Dynasty

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a way to use custom teams? That is if we are doing the whole rebuilding thing. I will probably end up picking this up in a week or two, and I plan on making my Gauchos have an actual team. I could replace Washington State in the Pac 10.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/ncaafoo...create_a_school

Yes you can create a team and join an online dynasty from what ive seen but its up to Cable whether or not he would care since hes the commish. In my opinion I dont see a problem with it as long as the team created is a cupcake team to start with since this is a rebuilding dynasty.

Decision has been made. Let's make our own teams that are cupcakes. Should be fun. If you are not interested in this please say so and I will remove your name.

uhhh. how are we gonna stop ability stacking? People editing their rosters attributes

what about prestige and program stats?

What difficulty are we playing on and what kind of schedule are we looking at 1 sim a day or more of a casual 1 sim every few days

Even though I will be commish. I want everyone's feed back. I'm thinking AA difficulty and probably 2 - 3 games a week. If everyone can do more, then we can do more.

so you want us to start them all of at 0?

The lowest you can go on prestige is 1 star. And use school type as FBS (1-A)

With Program Info make everything as low as it can go. The only 1 you can't lower all the way is Academic Prestige. It stops a C I believe